CRA

Guccifer 2.0 revealed to be Russian Intel Officer

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

Only a matter of time.  Word on the interwebs is some Roger Stone stories should be dropping soon...hey, he knows Guccifer...

and people should realize why Trump is forming a lunatic lawyer squad.  He knows Mueller has and is gonna put the Russia story together.  He also knows it is a matter of time before he Manafort’s him too.   

Takes time unfortunately.  

lol it looks like his vpn d/ced but his kill script didn't trigger fast enough. that's happened to me while torrenting a few times.

wish i could tag jimmy dore on this post but i'll settle for tagging @NanuqoftheNorth

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

wish i could tag jimmy dore on this post but i'll settle for tagging @NanuqoftheNorth

I guess I'll have to do for the moment.

Let me see if I can get Jimmy on the phone.

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I guess I'll have to do for the moment.

Let me see if I can get Jimmy on the phone.

please do. he needs to come back down to earth. he still to this day is screeching that russia didn't do anything. every further bit of proof that comes out makes him look like an emotional fool.

it's been a busy week. the seth rich conspiracy was revealed to have been a strategy by cambridge analytica. assange heavily implied that seth rich was the DNC leaker, now conclusive proof is revealed that it was russian intelligence.

old jimmy is going to have to come to terms some day

Ok, appears Guccifer operated out of Moscow, am I'm supposed to be surprised by this?

Better question, does this in any way change the content of the DNC emails that were released in 2016?

While I'm at it...

Who in their right mind doesn't want to know the truth about the DNC hacking? 

and

Who doesn't want to know about unethical or illegal behavior by our political representatives?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I mean the news is never ending, too lazy to start a new thread about how Trump cheated with the playmate (who he told was beautiful like Ivanka) and then cheated on her with Stormy.  I guess evangelicals consider cheating on someone you are cheating with a cancellation of all cheating or something.  

But it does suck to Melania.  Nah, what am I saying.  She is where she is out of her own choices. 

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

old jimmy is going to have to come to terms some day

Jimmy never claimed the Seth Rich conspiracy was true.

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Ok, appears Guccifer operated out of Moscow, am I'm supposed to be surprised by this?

Better question, does this in any way change the content of the DNC emails that were released in 2016?

While I'm at it...

Who in their right mind doesn't want to know the truth about the DNC hacking? 

and

Who doesn't want to know about unethical or illegal behavior by our political representatives?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Um, plenty of people don’t want that truth known....

are you paying attention to what is going on of late? 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean the news is never ending, too lazy to start a new thread about how Trump cheated with the playmate (who he told was beautiful like Ivanka) and then cheated on her with Stormy.  I guess evangelicals consider cheating on someone you are cheating with a cancellation of all cheating or something.  

I am actually holding out hope on this front as Stormy's lawyer is interviewing at least a half dozen women who have stories to tell about Trump.

He isn't ready to move forward at this point, but there seems to be some smoke.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Um, plenty of people don’t want that truth known....

are you paying attention to what is going on of late? 

Besides the obvious Trumpsters