• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MillionDollarCam

Fifth Largest Margin of Victory... in NBA History

The Hornets just dismantled the Grizzlies 140 to 79 behind 46 points from Kemba.

To my knowledge, this 61 point win is now the fifth largest margin of victory in NBA History and the largest margin of victory since the 1991 season where the Golden State Warriors beat the Sacramento Kings by 62.

First Dwight dropping a 33-30 and now this.  What is happening lol

So I was at the game, and noticed Malik didn't get any run with the backups in the 3rd or 4th? Wtf? Did he get hurt or was he and Cliff butting heads again?  I thought he played well in the second quarter.

22 minutes ago, peteywheatstraw said:

So I was at the game, and noticed Malik didn't get any run with the backups in the 3rd or 4th? Wtf? Did he get hurt or was he and Cliff butting heads again?  I thought he played well in the second quarter.

They said right hand contusion on the broadcast and that he was out for the game.

44 minutes ago, davos said:

First Dwight dropping a 33-30 and now this.  What is happening lol

We played a couple of really crappy teams.  Don't get me wrong, both performances were impressive but the competition isn't the greatest.  Brooklyn in 24th in rebound differential and at this point, Memphis isn't even trying.