• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Panthers signing free agent safety for 2 years

Looks like the Panthers have landed their free agent safety. Looks like a decent move.

Searcy is a long time NFL starter.  UNC Alum. 

Started 6 games for the Titans last year, but lost his starting spot. 

Nice

not going to claim hes a stud or S isnt a need, but hes an expirienced guy that takes S off of our “gaping” needs list

plus between him an adams, there with be some solid vets to influence a young guy

Interesting. He's a box safety which Adams is theoretically going to be for us. And to add together, Adams at his old age is better than Searcy.

Then again, our scheme is so versatile any safety would work. Who knows. I think his fit is more box safety than FS though.

He's 29........twenty frikken nine! The Geriatric Duo is back again. He replaces 29 yo Coleman. Wtf is this poo! 

I was defending Marty but not now. This is a dumb move

12 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Interesting. He's a box safety which Adams is theoretically going to be for us. And to add together, Adams at his old age is better than Searcy.

Then again, our scheme is so versatile any safety would work. Who knows. I think his fit is more box safety than FS though.

Our safety spots are interchangeable. Every one of them can play free or strong at the drop of a dime. This guys apparently fits that mold, at least the Panthers think he does. 

12 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

He's 29........twenty frikken nine! The Geriatric Duo is back again. He replaces 29 yo Coleman. Wtf is this poo!

They will still be drafting a safety in rounds 1 or 2. This guys is likely depth. 

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

there's our geriatric secondary player who knows his positions and will be completely incapable of making a play regardless

Yeah fug this signing!!  We should sign the imaginary player that doesnt exist!!  We need empty space at Saftey!!

mom!!  Im ready for you to wipe my ass!!  When is the meatloaf ready??  Mom?!?

THE Da’Norris Searcy? 

Let me go look him up...as I know I nothing of this benched former Titan.  

I’m sure I’ll come back with some post similar to CHAMPIONSHIP!

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They will still be drafting a safety in rounds 1 or 2. This guys is likely depth. 

I hope your right. I still don't like it.