• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zaximus

Dwight Howard

Was superb this year.  16.7ppg/12.7rpg/1.6bpg and played like 80 games.    When we signed him, I figured our season hinged on his play.    I really thought that if he did great, we'd be a top 4/5 in the east easily.    I can't believe he had the best year he's had in years and we were this bad :(.    Props to Dwight though, was nice seeing a legit center down there for once.

Exceeded my expectations completely.. That bum Batum and the coach he kept giving him minutes with other mistakes are the reason we aren't in the playoffs...

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Exceeded my expectations completely.. That bum Batum and the coach he kept giving him minutes with other mistakes are the reason we aren't in the playoffs...

I completely agree.    That and MKG.   I don't blame MKG personally, he is what he is, I blame Clifford for not realizing.    Lamb was superior to him all season.    And keeping Monk on the bench was obviously a terrible decision.      We have to move on from this coach.

Play Monk all season and we win at least 10 more games and would be in the playoffs.