• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Kawhi Leonard

Sounds like he is done in San Antonio.

You think we take a shot at trying to trade for him?  I know MJ really loves this kid and has spoke highly on him.  

Id about dangle this years and next years first along with Batum and pray they take the bait

I think this might be our offer combined with our first this year at minimum. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycjjq57b

Or you can substitute frank and mkg for batum- whoever the Spurs want. I could see the Spurs loving Batum. 

Either way we can't top a team with a higher lottery pick this year and we can't top the Lakers if they offer Ingram

We will undoubtedly be on the phone. Kupchak loves trades and MJ wants Kawaii bad. fug even Rick Bonnell is soft confirming our interest

4 hours ago, Goondal said:

He is going to Philly

Celtics makes a lot of sense.

The more I read about this situation the more I think a lot less of Leonard and the further I would want him from my team if I had a team. This reflects about very very poorly on Kawhi. I used to like his quiet demeanor and focused play on the court without whining about calls, etc. but this is pretty bad.

On 4/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, SOJA said:

I think this might be our offer combined with our first this year at minimum. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycjjq57b

Or you can substitute frank and mkg for batum- whoever the Spurs want. I could see the Spurs loving Batum. 

Either way we can't top a team with a higher lottery pick this year and we can't top the Lakers if they offer Ingram

We will undoubtedly be on the phone. Kupchak loves trades and MJ wants Kawaii bad. fug even Rick Bonnell is soft confirming our interest

That is a trade I’d consider...no way spurs go for it

28 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Bonnell has kemba and lamb and our #1 gong for him

no way I’d make that deal

Uhhh, why not? So we can continue to be trash regardless? LOL. 

54 minutes ago, bull123 said:

That is a trade I’d consider...no way spurs go for it

yea this would only work if the rest of the league offered poo, at least one team with better resources will have more to offer unfortunately 

20 hours ago, t96 said:

Celtics makes a lot of sense.

The more I read about this situation the more I think a lot less of Leonard and the further I would want him from my team if I had a team. This reflects about very very poorly on Kawhi. I used to like his quiet demeanor and focused play on the court without whining about calls, etc. but this is pretty bad.

this is a team I didn't think of but holy poo that makes so much sense. Spurs would likely require Tatum though and honestly if I'm the C's idk if I do that trade as crazy as it sounds. 

A team of Kyrie - Brown- Hayward - Kawaii - Hoford though....good fuging night 

I personally want no part of Kawhi. 

I mean we are talking about a guy that reportedly will not suit up again until he's provided a max deal.

At Kawhi's best he's certainly and MVP candidate but once he gets paid I don't seem him putting up 25/5/5 ever again.

I'd rather ride it out with Kemba and hope for a deal to get done rather than potentially screw up our cap even further by being the team to give Kawhi a max.

4 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Links or proof? 

I used common sense.

There are only a handful of "it" teams. Charlotte is not one of them. Kawhi wants to be a superstar on an it team.