• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QBs  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many QBs will be drafted in the first two rounds.

3? 3 will go in the first 5 picks... 5-6 in first round and then 1-2 in second so probably around 7. I hope all 5-6 possible first rounders go before 24. Unlikely but not impossible. Either way 4 will definitely go before us which is good and very possible Jackson too so 5 is more likely. Less likely is Rudolph who may be backend 1st or early 2nd.

51 minutes ago, Joe the Show said:

better question:  which one will the panthers pick?

Hayden Hurst 

5 for sure and possibly 6 go in the 1st

Mason Rudolph's name has been getting hot among the Patriots and Ravens

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-draft-browns-take-sam-darnold-at-no-1-josh-allen-to-jets-and-other-predictions/

"Mason Rudolph is going in the top half of the first round

Some teams are divided on just how well this kid projects to the NFL, but there are enough teams that like him enough that I see him being the fifth QB off the board … And far sooner than some would have projected. I continue to hear the Ravens – deep into this QB market with them able to untangle themselves from Joe Flacco's contract after 2018 – are high on Rudolph and I'm guessing he doesn't get by them with that pick. The question becomes has Arizona (pick 15, for now) or someone else already selected him? Personally, I'm more of a Lamar Jackson guy, but I'm becoming  convinced that Rudolph beats him off the board. I've been maintaining for quite some time that six passers will go in the first 30 picks, and I continue to expect that to be the case."

I've been surprised at how Rudolph has been such a forgotten man in this draft class. I think he has a decent chance of ultimately being the best NFL QB out of this class.