• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

RetiredCollegeCoach

Who was it here that was pushing Isaiah Oliver?

I forget who it was, but I do remember there was some guy here who was really pushing Isaiah Oliver for whatever reason.

I don't really make it a secret that since 2012 I've watched as little scout tape as possible, but I was talking to a buddy who works out of AZ last night, and he was raving about this same kid, and I succumbed.

Good God, how do we make this happen?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

I forget who it was, but I do remember there was some guy here who was really pushing Isaiah Oliver for whatever reason.

I don't really make it a secret that since 2012 I've watched as little scout tape as possible, but I was talking to a buddy who works out of AZ last night, and he was raving about this same kid, and I succumbed.

Good God, how do we make this happen?

You've never watched a second of film in your life 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

So admittedly I haven't watched a single snap of his but I feel like whenever I hear about him the knock is that he is below average in the run game. Isn't run support a pretty important characteristic in a Rivera defense?

2 minutes ago, boney said:

So admittedly I haven't watched a single snap of his but I feel like whenever I hear about him the knock is that he is below average in the run game. Isn't run support a pretty important characteristic in a Rivera defense?

The guy is the best athlete of any corner prospect much superior to josh Jackson

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

if we draft every available CB, we’re bound to hit on one of them.

-“Hue Jackson” 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

Gettleman tried that already

• Pie 3
  • Cargos 1

55 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

How many WRs did Matt Millen have to take at the top of the draft to wind up with Megatron?

He is my pick for our first rounder. If not him then some other corner who can play man and zone. Seems to me if you are fast and athletic you should be good at both. I want someone who can battle Julio Jones and with a little help over the top limit him to under a 100 yards. It that asking too much.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, The Donald said:

Will he make it to #24?

Not that mocks mean much but the earliest I can find him being chosen is 32 by the Eagles.