• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

panther4life

Reviewing this years pre draft visits

A+ thread man! Seriously, this is great stuff. Finall something nice to offset all the mock draft thread bs.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I would be fine with Ridley,  moore, Alexander or hughes (last option). 

Im ready for thursday to get here. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, panther4life said:
  • I feel like Hurney's preference in round 1 is, WR (Ridley or Moore), then Corner (Alexander,Hughes) then Ragnow and finally Hurst if all of those guys are gone.

Very realistic options, another option could be to trade out of the 1st round entirely. Teams like the Browns and Bills have the amunition to move back into the 1st round. 

Remind me... Gettleman always drafted a player in round 1 who had been brought into Charlotte for a visit. But I don’t believe that was the case for Hurney.  I remember him trying to hide his intentions so another team wouldn’t jump ahead and poach a player.

1 minute ago, sml1950 said:

Remind me... Gettleman always drafted a player in round 1 who had been brought into Charlotte for a visit. But I don’t believe that was the case for Hurney.  I remember him trying to hide his intentions so another team wouldn’t jump ahead and poach a player.

Yeah, I think that's accurate as I recall.

WR or CB for me. Although I know we need help at Guard, I hope we don't draft one in the first round. I don't want to stay up all night waiting for our pick, only for us to take some random interior offensive lineman from Wisconsin that I've never heard of lol.

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I hate that Isaiah Oliver doesn't seem like he's on the list..

He is my sleeper pick and imo the best CB in this class. I hope we consider him at 24 if Jaire or Landry is gone. 

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, panther4life said:
  • Chubb is 5'11 228, ran a 4.52 40 and Penny is 5'11 220, ran a 4.46 40.
  • For reference on the RB's. Stewart was 5'11 235 and ran a 4.48 40 coming out in 08.

I've mostly seen both of these mocked to the 3rd rd, so that tells you what our plan is.