• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Good news

Anyone wants a Yeti cooler....you probably can get your hands on a barely used used cooler in the coming days if you keep your ears open.  

Yeti just boycotted the NRA

because yeah, somehow wanting gun reform and sane action in the US somehow means people/companies hate the 2nd amendment.   Pretty sure you can be pro gun and against the NRA’s propaganda. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

thanks for letting me know to buy another brand.

So do you prefer a company that sides with the MAJORITY of gun owners or the minority of gun owners?  Because in reality, that is what YETI is doing.  

Reality is, the NRA's views don't actually represent most gun owners in America on the hot topic issues of today.     

the nra should be killed.

• The D 1

There are people on twitter talking about bringing there coolers to a range and shooting them full of holes.  

Way to make nra gun owners look stable.   

I always thought paying $200 for a beer cooler was a dumb idea, but I'm coming around.

• Beer 1

I love the way these people think destroying the property they bought and PAID for is somehow sending any message other than the fact that they are stupid and wasteful.

Hey rednecks, Yeti already has your money.  They don't care what you do with your cooler.

• Pie 2

Never had the need for ice to last in my cooler for 2-3 days.

either i'm done fishing or the beers gone long before that

A company severed ties to a group.   

It’s  butthurt snowflakes getting all worked up over it.  

Gun owners right and left want the same thing.  It’s only a small % making this a issue.  

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

It's no surprise to me that someone who would pay 200 bucks for a cooler just to fill it with cheap shitty watered down beer would also not be very bright overall.

Edited by TheRed