• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SJTG4

Hurney says him and Ron "disagree" daily

Of course they do. Difference of opinion is healthy within an organization as long as those opinions are treated with respect. If everyone is always in agreement then you just have a bunch of yes men in the building and that's not good.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Of course they do. Difference of opinion is healthy within an organization as long as those opinions are treated with respect. If everyone is always in agreement then you just have a bunch of yes men in the building and that's not good.

I suspect that's been the biggest problem here for far too long. A bunch of glad-handing, good Ol' boy, JR yes-men. Conflict is good in this kind of situation. As long as they come to a compromise and work it out, it's a good thing.

There better be disagreement rather than a groupthink of sameness and no change. 

It reality, its just a long running argument of which of Hurney's 2nd round picks was the worst. Just wait till they start arguing about Marty's worst contract extensions.

That's fairly normal.

Mind you, I'd feel better if I had more confidence in either of them when it comes to personnel evaluation, but yeah the disagreement is probably pretty standard in front offices.

Then a new owner comes in and fires them both!

Good, it’s  been proven some of the ways Rivera handles things season to season don’t work, lack of value at the secondary, vets over rookies, etc. I’m hoping not only is he and hurney disagreing but him and Norv as well 

If u were able to watch the presser, Marty also said they look at things the same way a lot