• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Lets talk about Mayfield at #1

Lots of love for Baker right now and I think Dorsey takes Mayfield at #1.  Not sure it means a ton for the Panthers but interesting non the less.  Trending is definitely 6 QBs in round 1 and they could all go before we pick.  Amazing.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1

I don't see a huge difference in these top QBs...I think this is happening.

Even the Browns wouldn’t do that, if they do...I truly feel sorry for their fan base.  But I definitely think 6 QBs get taken in the first round, but only 5 before us.

Just now, Shocker said:

I don't think Mayfield is necessarily terrible or anything but I really don't believe he's the best quarterback in the draft.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think Mayfield is necessarily terrible or anything but I really don't believe he's the best quarterback in the draft.

Sure, but best comp percentage...winner...possible leader with that attitude.  I think the Browns GM loves the kid.  He might be right.  Or he is Breaking Bad.

• Beer 2

Whoever the Browns take at #1 overall is destined to be a bust. I think Josh Allen is the biggest sure fire bust in this draft so I'm sure they're gonna take him.

I have heard and read that Mayfield could be considered the best of the QBs but that teams might not be bold enough to act on it

5 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

The real question is where and who will take Lamar Jackson.

Why is that the "real" question? 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sure, but best comp percentage...winner...possible leader with that attitude.  I think the Browns GM loves the kid.  He might be right.  Or he is Breaking Bad.

To be fair, completion percentage can be a product of a system.  Heck, David Carr had the best completion percentage in the league when we signed him.

I'll say this: If Mayfield goes number one, the draft coverage is gonna be really entertaining.

Watched him for every year at OU. Easily the most accurate, I think the Manziel comparison's are trash. Manziel wasn't nearly as accurate as Baker. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Lots of love for Baker right now and I think Dorsey takes Mayfield at #1.  Not sure it means a ton for the Panthers but interesting non the less.  Trending is definitely 6 QBs in round 1 and they could all go before we pick.  Amazing.

lol...idiots

I believe it is more of trade bait for the jets or broncos than anything. Basically saying if u want him come and get him. He shouldn’t be seriously considered imo. He is the 4th best QB slightly above Lamar Jackson.

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

this is why you take Barkley first...