• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

I smell a trade happening...

I dont really trust Hurney to trade up and pick the right guy....and thats scary as hell

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Hurneys record on draft day trades is abysmal. 

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

If we're having to trade up to depend on starters, we are in deep poo. The Poe signing is going to come back to haunt us. 

• Poo 5

Rd 1: Mike Hughes

Rd 2: Ronnie Harrison or Justin Reid

I don’t think we necessarily have to trade up in either round. Probably can trade back into the top of the 2nd for Hughes. Would be very pleased coming out with this

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, RumHam said:

If we're having to trade up to depend on starters, we are in deep poo. The Poe signing is going to come back to haunt us. 

how?

Even though Ozzie Newsome said he didn't want his last draft to be sentimental, I find it hard to believe he'd pass on Ridley being an Alabama product. 

They literally had NO wr worth a damn last year and would give Flacco/RG3 a wr group of Crabtree/Ridley/Snead 

24 minutes ago, RumHam said:

How if we needed a starter at that position as well? You must still believe we could've got a wr lol 

Probably for our first and second next year. 

From everything I've been reading, DJ Moore is probably the 1st WR taken in the draft. No chance he is there in round 2.  

I don't know enough about Hughes but I haven't seen him listed in round 1 very often.

I also saw that Ragnow is likely the 1st Center taken and probably won't last to 24, definitely not the 2nd round.

And please, there are so many TEs that have better value than Hurst.  I wouldn't touch him until round 3 at the earliest.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Eh disagree that Hurst is even worth a second rounder lol. Let alone even a third round consideration.

He's not that good, has a low ceiling, and he's 25.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I really hope we can get Hughes in first round. We can find great value in Second and third round. I think Hurst will drop. I have seen a lot of people but middle round grades and a lot of people put high round grades so you just don’t really know. If Hurst and Anthony Miller are available at our pick then move up in back of 2nd to get the other guy. 

• Pie 1