• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

XClown1986

Royce Freeman

This is my favorite runningback in the draft not named Saquon Barkley. Freeman gets a bad rep as being a "big guy that runs small." But that is a bunch of horse poo. He is built powerfully, but has great feet and short area quickness. This means he can avoid contact pretty often because he is simply more elusive than a lot of defenders are able to handle. But when he runs into a space where it is him or the other guy that is going down, he lowers the boom. Sometimes it doesn't even look like it slows him down. He is more of a glider than a burst runner, and honestly he reminds me of a Matt Forte and Jonathan Stewart hybrid, but the guy is an all around back and would be a perfect weapon for Cam and Norv with this new offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06fFR9sSAo

• Pie 3

20 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

This is my favorite runningback in the draft not named Saquon Barkley. Freeman gets a bad rep as being a "big guy that runs small." But that is a bunch of horse poo. He is built powerfully, but has great feet and short area quickness. This means he can avoid contact pretty often because he is simply more elusive than a lot of defenders are able to handle. But when he runs into a space where it is him or the other guy that is going down, he lowers the boom. Sometimes it doesn't even look like it slows him down. He is more of a glider than a burst runner, and honestly he reminds me of a Matt Forte and Jonathan Stewart hybrid, but the guy is an all around back and would be a perfect weapon for Cam and Norv with this new offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06fFR9sSAo

He is underrated but I read he comes from a zone running scheme. Could he adjust  to more of a power run scheme that Panthers have.