• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HarambeLivesOn

North Korea reportedly hands Trump another big win by releasing US prisoners

11 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

North Korea reportedly hands Trump another big win by releasing US prisoners

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-releases-us-prisoners-2018-5

always best to let all the facts come in when it comes to people rushing to praise Trump. 

like when Trump helped the Ball kid in China (by helped, I mean Trump did diddly poo).    Or when NK essentially gave us someone to die in our custody vs theirs.  

• Pie 1

Thank you Sweden.  At least they understand there should be a good faith effort like this release done at a summit. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

always best to let all the facts come in when it comes to people rushing to praise Trump. 

like when Trump helped the Ball kid in China (by helped mean Trump did diddly poo).    Or when NK essentially gave us someone to die in our custody vs theirs.  

The facts are already out. Sweden negotiated since we don’t have the ability 

Sweden is in talks with North Korea to negotiate the release of three American citizens being held hostage by the government in Pyongyang, CNN reported Sunday.

North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho is reportedly in Stockholm to talk with his Swedish counterpart, with the subject of the American detainees at the forefront.

Sweden is a protecting power for the U.S., and represents U.S. interests in talks with Pyongyang since the U.S. does not have a diplomatic presence in North Korea

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/policy/international/379010-sweden-helping-negotiate-release-of-americans-in-north-korea-report%3famp

1 hour ago, cookinwithgas said:

How does it feel to be wrong all the time? 

Sweden is a protecting power for the U.S., and represents U.S. interests in talks with Pyongyang

how does it feel to be angry at trump all the time?

The guy is on the verge of helping unite the Koreas, i at this point in time thought he would have nuked them already. I can give him credit where credit is due.

You apparently cant. Your partisanship has ruined you.

Edited by HarambeLivesOn
  • Pie 1

can you imagine the coming debates.

Trump

"i helped solve an issue that no president prior to me could ever think of. i am the greatest"

DNC Candidate

"Free college, but white people not allowed on campus"

• Pie 6

13 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

can you imagine the coming debates.

Trump

"i helped solve an issue that no president prior to me could ever think of. i am the greatest"

DNC Candidate

"Free college, but white people not allowed on campus"

In typical Trumper fashion.  You seem to gloss over discussing anything Trump has done besides let Trump allow NK to stack wins and what realistic outcome the proposed summit could have.  Like Trump, Trumpers have a great dislike for “details”. 

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

The guy is on the verge of helping unite the Koreas, i at this point in time thought he would have nuked them already. I can give him credit where credit is due.

It feels correct.

i don’t get what anyone thinks he did. Maybe we will learn we had some crazy behind the scenes stuff going on but I think Trump lucked out a bit here - so far. Im happy to admit when I am wrong about something, especially if is about more peace in the world. But I think the issue with his test site, pressure from China, etc. are far more important. And here’s the long game; no more DMZ, no more need for American troops. China wins this battle as Asian nations rely less on us and more on them. They even might have waited for a dope like Trump to come along to increase their odds of success. Now we’re out of the TPP and wanting to start a pissing match with Iran. China will just keep on rolling. Tariffs appear to be a bit of a bluff so far. But he could just do it, who knows? - and that’s the scary thing.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

This guy literally just ignored proof Trump isn't behind this. I guess when you don't like facts you just create alternative ones now.