• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Another Perspective On Christian Kirk's Arrest: Perhaps The Police Were At Fault?

Who is Kendra Stabler? Daughter of Ken Stabler?

Is this a reporter? I don’t really know the whole situation, but this looks like someone who just typed stuff into notes on their phone and posted it on Twitter.

Is this police report or...?  I mean... I’d like to know the source.  TheRed could of write that.

• Pie 4

Sounds like a completely unbiased recap to me. 

• Beer 1

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2018/05/14/arizona-cardinals-christian-kirk-arrested-charged-disorderly-conduct-phoenix-open/609474002/

"The suspects were intoxicated and leaving the WMPO. As they were walking through a parking lot, (they were observed) throwing rocks at cars and breaking a window of at least one of them."

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I'm a black male. Got pulled over driving with two white friends. Cop patted me down and then claimed he saw my two friends at the event we were coming from so we could go.

Got pulled over out to lunch in Greensboro for expired tags. Cop asked why I was shaking (I was scared). He asked for my license so I announced that it was in my center console and that I was going to pull it out. After all this I reached for it and he still jerked his hand to his gun as if surprised.

I dunno about this situation, but profiling from law enforcement is a common and daily occurrence and you'd be naive to completely dismiss it behind an example or two.

It's unfortunate you went through that.. but try to put yourself in his shoes and understand the current climate of anti-police attitude going on.. it's pretty bad man.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 10

8 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Got pulled over out to lunch in Greensboro for expired tags. Cop asked why I was shaking (I was scared). He asked for my license so I announced that it was in my center console and that I was going to pull it out. After all this I reached for it and he still jerked his hand to his gun as if surprised.

I’m white and this happened to me 3 times last year when I was having trouble getting my car to pass inspection. Cops are skittish, man.

• Pie 9

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

I’m white and this happened to me 3 times last year when I was having trouble getting my car to pass inspection. Cops are skittish, man.

My sister is hispanic and gets pulled over so many times it's crazy.. even though we pass for white.

Christian has a larger platform now. If he’s comfortable and up to it, he should bring this to light. So many others going through what he went through. We can’t completely eliminate it, but can continue to bring awareness.

I hate he went through that.