• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

"These aren't people, they're animals."

Racist piece of SHlT

And whoever voted for him is no better

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

Unreal.

I'm really just speechless.

“I’m not a racist and I voted for Trump”  biggest lie ever told

• Beer 1

Ya'll know he's referring to MS-13 gang members, right? That's his chosen boogeyman when it comes to illegal immigrants. Of course they make up a small fraction of immigrants, and mainly only kill each other. 

It won't stop his followers from running with the 'animals' label, but as soon as you give him poo about it, he'll just say he was talking about criminals. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Ya'll know he's referring to MS-13 gang members, right? That's his chosen boogeyman when it comes to illegal immigrants. Of course they make up a small fraction of immigrants, and mainly only kill each other. 

It won't stop his followers from running with the 'animals' label, but as soon as you give him poo about it, he'll just say he was talking about criminals. 

it's coded. everyone knows what he and his supporters mean. the new racism is racism with deniability. doesn't have to be a good explanation - they just have to have one. then they feel better about it and politifact can rate claims that the president's words and actions are racist as like "mostly false" or some bullshit

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

This sort of rhetoric and how easily it is not only parroted by a large portion of our country but also used as a means of emboldening casual supremacist ideology makes it even more important that those who speak out against it fully understand the ramifications. There are no half measures here. You are either pro-immigrant, or you are part of the problem.

56 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Saha will say this isn't racist

this one will probably get a condemnation like "that was poorly worded he shouldn't have said that" and then he'll run back to the white genocide hashtag to talk about how white people are the real victims

1 hour ago, Gazi said:

“I’m not a racist and I voted for Trump”  biggest lie ever told

Yep.

I don’t give anyone a pass who voted for Trump. Yea, there’s a slight chance you might not be racist, but you didn’t care that Trump and the people he emboldened were, and you still voted for him. There’s a poster on here who said his wife voted for him. Well, chances are his wife’s a racist and at the very least, she didn’t care about a racist becoming president.

You’re right in that they’re just as bad.

• Pie 1

I voted for Trump.  There are good and bad people who come into this country illegally every day.  

The good see our country as a beacon of hope, an opportunity to escape.  We should take that seriously.  

The bad see our country as opportunity as well. We should take that seriously as well.  

Im not for closing our borders, but i am for letting in the good and not the bad.  If that means rounding up the bad and deporting them, I’m fine with that.

Our immigration system needs to be overhauled so more good are staying and contributing than are  being deported.  

Again, I voted for Trump, so flame away, but not everybody coming through that border is an angel.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, blackcat said:

I voted for Trump.  There are good and bad people who come into this country illegally every day.  

The good see our country as a beacon of hope, an opportunity to escape.  We should take that seriously.  

The bad see our country as opportunity as well. We should take that seriously as well.  

Im not for closing our borders, but i am for letting in the good and not the bad.  If that means rounding up the bad and deporting them, I’m fine with that.

Our immigration system needs to be overhauled so more good are staying and contributing than are  being deported.  

Again, I voted for Trump, so flame away, but not everybody coming through that border is an angel.

Literally everyone knows this, omg

The fact that you have to create a colossal straw man to justify your vote means you know you fuged up. This is comedy

Flaming you is unproductive but you're still not owning this shitshow. You guys either got taken for a ride  and Trump fooled you or you're super racist. Period. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Flaming you is unproductive but you're still not owning this shitshow. You guys either got taken for a ride  and Trump fooled you or you're super racist. Period. 

Can’t argue with someone as open minded as you.  You win.  

Poo like this is just playing to his base.  Nothing more.  They get off on it.  He has to get them energized for when his number gets called.  Because Trump will scream fake news....label US Intel, DOJ, our courts as the enemy.   From day 1 and every days since that is his play....and when his time comes he will ask these folks to revolt and tell them that the only reality is the Trump version