Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice meltdown

33 posts in this topic

Posted

You are the moron for still talking smack and being in Last place:thumbsup:

God I love Aints fans.

Only a dumbass saints fan would live in a city that is doomed to flood again. No one in there right mind would live in a city below sealevel

airlines-to-new-orleans.jpg

I will never stop talking smack! Last place, first place, if you dont make the superbowl and win, youv'e had a losing season!

Posted

I will never stop talking smack! Last place, first place, if you dont make the superbowl and win, youv'e had a losing season!

No wonder you drink so much.

Posted

if you dont make the superbowl and win, youv'e had a losing season!

I'm thinking that you don't base this opinion on your team's long history of successes in championship games and Superbowls.

Posted

No wonder you drink so much.

Hi, Im 70Saintsfan and I'm an.... Alcoholic, uh I mean a Saints Fan.

You poor bastard. Well in your case you've been in last place a lot more than just about any team in the league. So I understand your anger.

** In my best counselor voice,"Now, Tell me why you keep hurting yourself by pulling for these people called the Saints?" You know once you can let go of these bad influences in your life, things will start to get better.

Posted

Yep their worst nightmare is about to occur.

Our worst nightmare is making the playoffs as a wildcard? I can certainly think of worse fates.

Posted

better not lose next week :party:

They didn't :D