• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers OTAs - Photos and Notes

Thank you...nice to get a little fix with just over 2 months to go until Training Camp.

• Pie 1

The last paragraph was the cherry on top. Reactions are always welcome, Igo.

• Pie 1

Very good to hear about Samuel. Seems like many are ready to write him off as a bust but the guy is basically still a rookie after missing practically the entire off-season last year. He badly needs this off-season work.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Great write up! I am excited about this group of guys. WR competition will be great for everyone involved. Thanks for sharing 

Here is the big question, and I think I know the answer, but it is interesting a bit--why is Moore not wearing gloves?  He has them in his holster, but I am assuming this was some drill and he did not feel that he needed them, but then I wondered (with my brain) if he was doing it deliberately to increase his concentration.

Thanks Jeremy it's nice to get away from all the owner situation stuff. Nice to see and read about some real football. Can you pay some close attention to Elder? I'm really excited to see how he is going to look!

59 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Julius Peppers jogged around a bit, sat on a bike, left early. Thats good for about 12 sacks this season.

While we all love Peppers and he had a productive 2017, I have my doubts he replicates that performance. I am expecting a drop off.

12 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

While we all love Peppers and he had a productive 2017, I have my doubts he replicates that performance. I am expecting a drop off.

I'm not sure he can replicate last year's performance either. Last season he got home a lot. What I mean by that is that he really didn't create many pressures when he didn't register a sack. QB pressures are almost as important as actual sacks. You're still affecting the QB and being disruptive. 4:1 is a great pressure:sack ratio for an outside pass rusher. Anything better than 3:1 is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if Peppers' past year was the best of any double digit sack guy in the history of the NFL.

What about Cockrell? I thought for sure he would be the starting CB. Was he even on the field? 

Also I don’t find it surprising that. Gilbert is doing better than the other back up qbs then again look at who he is up against, just a bunch of rookies. This really proves nothing.