Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Centrists Are the Most Hostile to Democracy

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I would also guess that centrists are the biggest threat because they are the least likely to participate in their democracy?

 

which cant be quantified. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, pstall said:

which cant be quantified. 

Not if you got Cambridge Analytica lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Saha said:

He cited an opinion piece you dunce.

you can question the methodologies of the two surveys and you can question his analytical framework but uhh...this right here makes you look extremely stupid.

also not surprised to see a right wing piece of poo rush to the defense of centrists on page 1 of this topic lol. you're all the same, really. different means to the same end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pstall said:

which cant be quantified. 

author: quantifies it clearly

pstall, without reading: this just can't be quantified

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pstall said:

communism is for idiots who dont tip and sucker's who cant use a hammer.

oldmanyellsatcommunism.jpg

how did i know that you would rush to this topic to whine about the left again? as i said to begin with:

Quote

this would explain why people who identify as centrists are so chummy with the right while absolutely fuging despising the left (commonly referred to as the pstall effect)

pstall can't point to any of his own angry posts directed at right wingers because he agrees with them. it owns that pstall stumbled in all mad and hurt and immediately confirmed the premise of this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, pstall said:

communism is for idiots who dont tip and sucker's who cant use a hammer.

last time i ordered pizza they didn't have the drink that i ordered, so the delivery guy went to the gas station on the way and went in and bought me a drink, and told me he did it because 'you take care of me so i take care of you'

and i didn't tip him with a fake 100 dollar bill that turns out to be a bible verse, either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rodeo said:

last time i ordered pizza they didn't have the drink that i ordered, so the delivery guy went to the gas station on the way and went in and bought me a drink, and told me he did it because 'you take care of me so i take care of you'

and i didn't tip him with a fake 100 dollar bill that turns out to be a bible verse, either

communists tip extremely well because they know that money is going to an actual worker. it's always dipshits like pstall who are like "buhhh i sit down at my table and place five $1 bills on the table and take one away every time the server comes by and doesn't treat me like their god"

i've never seen someone project as hard as pstall in my life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

communists tip extremely well because they know that money is going to an actual worker. it's always dipshits like pstall who are like "buhhh i sit down at my table and place five $1 bills on the table and take one away every time the server comes by and doesn't treat me like their god"

i've never seen someone project as hard as pstall in my life

"there's a 2.50 delivery fee? well that's coming out of the tip."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pstall said:

I'm a huge fan of Democracy.  Hence why my kids went to a Greek immersion school for 8 years and learned the Socratic method. 

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you can question the methodologies of the two surveys and you can question his analytical framework but uhh...this right here makes you look extremely stupid.

also not surprised to see a right wing piece of poo rush to the defense of centrists on page 1 of this topic lol. you're all the same, really. different means to the same end.

Communism is a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we defining centrism in a traditional way? Because i  am finding it difficult to accept that centrists in the US are more accepting of authoritarianism or less accepting of civil rights than the far right.

Also the author declares hostility towards democracy from the middle but backs it up with skepticism of democracy. 66% of the middle does  not think democracy is a good system? That simply doesn't seem right.

Very strange article that concludes that democracy is under attack by centrists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Are we defining centrism in a traditional way? Because i  am finding it difficult to accept that centrists in the US are more accepting of authoritarianism or less accepting of civil rights than the far right.

Also the author declares hostility towards democracy from the middle but backs it up with skepticism of democracy. 66% of the middle does  not think democracy is a good system? That simply doesn't seem right.

Very strange article that concludes that democracy is under attack by centrists.

I completely agree. Out of all the persuasions I would think the true centrist are those most interested in keeping ACTUAL democracy in tact. I know I do. 

The dead give away of this article, is the fact he groups North America and Europe. The US, Canada, The EU and non EU countries in Europe are all completely different animals. It’s  like saying a shark is a bear. 

The second thing is his numbers only run until ‘14 where you see a decline during the Obama era. 

This dude is a hack, pushing a leftist agenda to attack the far right by using anti-centrist propaganda. I’m honestly surprised the editors at The NY Times even let this dude publish this. 

To quantify this from my own person opinion, I DIDNT VOTE for either Clinton or Trump because I believe they are both corrupt and leaning authoritarian governments potentials. Moving us further away from an actual democracy to promote personal and their political party gains. 

And I know all you left hands out there will be like But, But, But! Clinton would have promoted socialist ideals, free thought and openness! I call bullshit on you all, Clinton was just as Authoritarian as trump, just in a different, perhaps more refined way. 

Obama pushed freedom, socialist and civil rights. There was a reason he picked the staff for Hillary’s state department and turned down numerous appointees she wanted. 

I personally could give a poo if a dude wants to marry another dude, if a woman wants to get an abortion, if someone wants a sex change or any other human right. Id dare say I’m more socialist than most of you lefties.

Far left/Far right here and in much of America don’t even have a clue what Socialism actually is. They haven’t lived in Canada or the Scandinavian countries(personally, I have, I have seen the differences firsthand). I can’t believe he even tried to associate them to America or more strict European governments.

Again he is just trying to attack the middle, and guilt them by way of proxy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×