• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

crazy to think that he and Olsen were teammates at Miami. Even crazier that he was also teammates with Frank Gore who is still running strong.

Beason was why I HATED the Luke pick. Like why the fug do you pick a MLB at #9 when you have an All-Pro MLB already? Made no sense to me. 

Glad to see one of my favorite all time Panthers back hanging with the team.  Honestly, he deserved much better.  Injuries changed everything.  Beason was a stud.  Wish nothing but the best for Jon Beason.

Im glad

bring in all the guys and get the vibes hitting right and lets go win the SB

14 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Would y’all put Beason over Morgan? Seemed like he had the mental game completely down and was a total field general. Where Morgan was faster and more athletic. Luke has both of their traits.

1. Luke

2. Beason

3. Morgan

4. Mills

5. Draft???

So many great linebackers in Panthers' history. Witherspoon has to be on the list. We lost him to salary cap when we had to choose between him and Morgan. Injuries made it the wrong choice, but what can you do?

If anything, our scouting crews have been some of the best in the NFL at identifying the best LBs to draft.

Beason looks like he is in great shape, i think he can still go. 

17 hours ago, Djmooreforthescore said:

Early 2013 td , Luke and Beason was the best lb core we ever had 

I remember walking into the Ravens stadium in week 3 of the preseason and who do I see stretching out on the field??

All three: Beason, Luke and TD all in sync

Edited by bLACKpANTHER

Nobody remembers Kevin Greene, Lamar Lathon, Carlton Bailey, Nai’ll Diggs, Lester Towns, Mike Barrow, Greg Lloyd, Hannibal Navies, or Greg Favors? Some of those guys deserve to be on the list... among others...

Edited by Bronn
  • Pie 1

Very random fact: I updated Beason's wiki under his professional info, the draft measurables, that quote, and the first paragraph. And it's still there almost 10 years later........kinda neat

• Pie 1