Photo
- - - - -

Choke artists! Board hasn't crashed yet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#1 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:41 AM

Losers!! Pathetic losers! You talk all that crap, have the game in the bag, and choke? Suck! Junk! Great, you go to the playoffs, but your still a loser! make no mistake. You will see no superbowl! How great is Jake? He sucks! You have a great running game, Steve Smith is awesome, and that bum Jake is playing quarterback? Don't even bring your junk here puke-Panther fans, your garbage! We are going to smoke your embarrasing team next Sunday!

#2 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

Please do

#3 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

Losers!! Pathetic losers! You talk all that crap, have the game in the bag, and choke? Suck! Junk! Great, you go to the playoffs, but your still a loser! make no mistake. You will see no superbowl! How great is Jake? He sucks! You have a great running game, Steve Smith is awesome, and that bum Jake is playing quarterback? Don't even bring your junk here puke-Panther fans, your garbage! We are going to smoke your embarrasing team next Sunday!

wow, hope you enjoy watching the saints in the playof........oh wait your not in them. whats so bad about delhomme? sounds like your still mad that your poo team didnt keep him.
but look on the bright side you may see another nfc championship game in another 40yrs.
delhomme= 5 playoff wins 2 nfc championship games, 1 superbowl
brees= 1 playoff win, 1 nfc championship game

so whos a poo qb now?

#4 Poutlipper

Poutlipper

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

wow, hope you enjoy watching the saints in the playof........oh wait your not in them. whats so bad about delhomme? sounds like your still mad that your sh*t team didnt keep him.
but look on the bright side you may see another nfc championship game in another 40yrs.
delhomme= 5 playoff wins 2 nfc championship games, 1 superbowl
brees= 1 playoff win, 1 nfc championship game

so whos a sh*t qb now?

It's still Delhomme.... Panthers are the better team... but Delhomme is poo compared to Brees.

#5 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

Not defending our trolls here, but it looks stupid to reference a Super Bowl that you lost as a thing of pride. You don't see Bills fans running around proud of their 4-time Super Bowl appearance dynasty, do you?

#6 Scutty

Scutty

Huddle Kiwi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:57 AM

Not defending our trolls here, but it looks stupid to reference a Super Bowl that you lost as a thing of pride. You don't see Bills fans running around proud of their 4-time Super Bowl appearance dynasty, do you?

Yeah. but that was 4 times

#7 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:59 AM

it is something to be proud of, how many have the saints been to?? all i hear saints fans talk about is brees' stats, and that magical 06 season.....but i guess your team will have to go to a superbowl for you to understand the feeling! and bills fans talk about that all the time ;)

Edited by hank pimple butt, 22 December 2008 - 02:02 AM.

#8 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

Hell, ATL fans don't even brag about their appearance in the 90s. I'd be too crushed if the Saints lost a SB to go bragging about it.

#9 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:02 AM

Hell, ATL fans don't even brag about their appearance in the 90s. I'd be too crushed if the Saints lost a SB to go bragging about it.

who was bragging about it? i was comparing delhomme and brees' playoff success.

#10 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,932 posts

At least we've actually been there.

#11 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

it is something to be proud of, how many have the saints been to?? all i hear saints fans talk about is bree' stats, and that magical 06 season.....but i guess your team will have to go to a superbowl for you to understand the feeling! and bills fans talk about that all the time ;)

What feeling? Did you have the sh*ts as you watched the pregame shows? Did you grip your beer harder? Did the food taste better? Was your couch softer? Do tell, pimple butt.

#12 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

What feeling? Did you have the sh*ts as you watched the pregame shows? Did you grip your beer harder? Did the food taste better? Was your couch softer? Do tell, pimple butt.

well i would like to tell.....but its something you actually have to find out for your self.......but being a saints fan, i guess you will never know:tongue:

#13 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,932 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I have a question to the OP. How is losing to the defending SB champs who are 12-3 in OT no less choking.

#14 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:14 AM

I have a question to the OP. How is losing to the defending SB champs who are 12-3 in OT no less choking.

seems like hes an idiot. the op is loaded w/oxymorons
"you go to the playoffs, but your still a loser!" how can you be a loser if your in the playoffs?

#15 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

It's a dipshit Saints troll...he doesn't need a reason to talk out his ass.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com