Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choke artists! Board hasn't crashed yet?

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Drew Brees would have poo his pants and thrown a pick six on the first drive of OT. That's just the kind of QB he is.

The Saints have done nothing but choke all year and they're out of the playoffs because of it.

Posted · Report post

Cant believe the boards still up.

Posted · Report post

Cant believe the boards still up.

What, do you think the server gets rooted every time we lose a game or something?

Posted · Report post

What, do you think the server gets rooted every time we lose a game or something?

I thought yall shut it down to grieve.

Posted · Report post

I thought yall shut it down to grieve.

Wiping out all the user accounts, threads, posts, avatars, and private messages and starting with a clean slate is a lot of work just to hide from Falcons fans.

Posted · Report post

giantTWO.jpg

Posted · Report post

Losers!! Pathetic losers! You talk all that crap, have the game in the bag, and choke? Suck! Junk! Great, you go to the playoffs, but your still a loser! make no mistake. You will see no superbowl! How great is Jake? He sucks! You have a great running game, Steve Smith is awesome, and that bum Jake is playing quarterback? Don't even bring your junk here puke-Panther fans, your garbage! We are going to smoke your embarrasing team next Sunday!

According to your logic...we are going to the play-offs but we are losers. What would you call someone who has absolutely no hopes of going themselves, but will also find themselves with a non-winning record for the season?

Posted · Report post

According to your logic...we are going to the play-offs but we are losers. What would you call someone who has absolutely no hopes of going themselves, but will also find themselves with a non-winning record for the season?

Or a team that's been in last in the NFC South since Week 2, and will be there until September of next year!

Posted · Report post

Or a team that's been in last in the NFC South since Week 2, and will be there until September of next year!

Or a team that has been devasted by injuries and have had to play with practice players most of the year? Oh that would be a team with guts and determination which is more than the Panthers showed last night!

Posted · Report post

Or a team that has been devasted by injuries and have had to play with practice players most of the year? Oh that would be a team with guts and determination which is more than the Panthers showed last night!

What was your excuse for sucking last year with all your players healthy?

Posted · Report post

What was your excuse for sucking last year with all your players healthy?

We were coming off a year where we won the division and played in the NFC championship game so we were over confident. I guess you wouldn't know that feeling since it has been a while since you have done that.

Posted · Report post

We were coming off a year where we won the division and played in the NFC championship game so we were over confident. I guess you wouldn't know that feeling since it has been a while since you have done that.

Again, a sh*tty excuse for a sh*tty excuse for a franchise. I can't wait to see which one you'll come up with on Sunday and next year.