Photo
- - - - -

Choke artists! Board hasn't crashed yet?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#16 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,500 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:19 AM

Losers!! Pathetic losers! You talk all that crap, have the game in the bag, and choke? Suck! Junk! Great, you go to the playoffs, but your still a loser! make no mistake. You will see no superbowl! How great is Jake? He sucks! You have a great running game, Steve Smith is awesome, and that bum Jake is playing quarterback? Don't even bring your junk here puke-Panther fans, your garbage! We are going to smoke your embarrasing team next Sunday!

Jealous.
Start your Saint draft boards, it's all you have. :dita::dita::dita::dita::dita:

#17 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:29 AM

well i would like to tell.....but its something you actually have to find out for your self.......but being a saints fan, i guess you will never know:tongue:

Weak.

#18 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

Jealous.
Start your Saint draft boards, it's all you have. :dita::dita::dita::dita::dita:

That's nice, but I'll turn to our championship caliber team in the Hornets. I think you guys may be familiar with them.;)

#19 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:36 AM

That's nice, but I'll turn to our championship caliber team in the Hornets. I think you guys may be familiar with them.;)

now this is weak, you say losing a superbowl is nothing to be proud of......but now your bragging about "championship caliber" now your just a hypocrite. btw does being championship caliber make the clouds fluffier, the couch softer, and all the rest of the stupid poo you said.

#20 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:47 AM

I'm just saying they have the potential to win a title, something the Saints typically never have. It was more of a shot at the Saints.

#21 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

another N.O. team not to reach the finals SWEET! come back when yall have a pro team make the finals of anything like the panthers or even the falcons for crying out loud.

#22 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:53 AM

Nice recycled smack coming from the same suspects.

#23 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:49 AM

I'm just saying they have the potential to win a title, something the Saints typically never have. It was more of a shot at the Saints.

Yet you're talking about how pathetic it is that Panthers fans are bragging about SB appearences? Oh, wow, the Hornets have a chance to go to the championship game, have a good record and lawdy, what happens? They don't make it. A lot to brag about.

Sorry, I just had to get in on this wonderful thread. I love the Hornets, regardless of their location, and I felt they did wonderful last season, and still have a lot of potential.

Mmm... I sorta just killed my whole post.

#24 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:37 AM

Nice recycled smack coming from the same suspects.

Yep, saints fans are good for that.

#25 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,354 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:17 AM

Drew Brees would have poo his pants and thrown a pick six on the first drive of OT. That's just the kind of QB he is.

The Saints have done nothing but choke all year and they're out of the playoffs because of it.

#26 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:19 AM

Cant believe the boards still up.

#27 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,354 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:23 AM

Cant believe the boards still up.

What, do you think the server gets rooted every time we lose a game or something?

#28 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:45 AM

What, do you think the server gets rooted every time we lose a game or something?

I thought yall shut it down to grieve.

#29 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,354 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:48 AM

I thought yall shut it down to grieve.

Wiping out all the user accounts, threads, posts, avatars, and private messages and starting with a clean slate is a lot of work just to hide from Falcons fans.

#30 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.