Photo
- - - - -

Choke artists! Board hasn't crashed yet?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#46 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

We have a chance next week to make sure Carolina fans are on thier asses at home watching their team play in the cold somewhere. :)

#47 Crimson Tide Panther

Crimson Tide Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

We have a chance next week to make sure Carolina fans are on thier asses at home watching their team play in the cold somewhere. :)

While we are doing that you can get started early on your Spring cleaning.

#48 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

I thought you weren't a Saints troll, but then you post dumb poo like this. How cold is it in Arizona??? Certainly not colder than Charlotte.

#49 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Oh no, you'll blow out the Cards, they're awful. I'm talking about the Panthers playing in NY again or possibly Chicago if they make it that far.

#50 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Oh no, you'll blow out the Cards, they're awful. I'm talking about the Panthers playing in NY again or possibly Chicago if they make it that far.

Not sure that the Bears are going to be making it....I would love it if they did though. Would much rather play them then the Vikings with both Williams' back.

#51 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

I think the Panthers would much rather play in the warm Metrodome than in a freezing Soldier Field.

#52 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

I think the Panthers would much rather play in the warm Metrodome than in a freezing Soldier Field.

I disagree. Look at the Fox era. We easily handled the Eagles, Bears and Giants in their houses in the playoffs. We struggled to a 2nd OT against the Rams in their dome.

#53 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:54 PM

It's not as if Charlotte is like Tampa or something. It's pretty cold here in the winter. And it's not like we didn't handle business in windy winter weather in Green Bay earlier this year, and were a wind gust away from beating the Giants in the freezing Meadlowlands.

#54 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

If it would come down to the Panthers or Chicago anyway, I'd probably root for the Panthers. I hate the Bears and their fans.

#55 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,142 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Come on people, why are you guys responding to the homo's post. This is his thrill of life, to come on here and say ignorant, absurd garbage and get people amped up by it. He has no woman, no money, no friends, or anything else going on for him, much less a football team to root for. This thread should have reply's only by the ignorant Saints fans that ride our nuts all season. Since no football is actually discussed in the Smack Forum, I have stopped responding really and let the little 8 year old homo's talk poo on the internet, while totally being incapable of football discussion.

#56 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Come on people, why are you guys responding to the homo's post. This is his thrill of life, to come on here and say ignorant, absurd garbage and get people amped up by it. He has no woman, no money, no friends, or anything else going on for him, much less a football team to root for. This thread should have reply's only by the ignorant Saints fans that ride our nuts all season. Since no football is actually discussed in the Smack Forum, I have stopped responding really and let the little 8 year old homo's talk sh*t on the internet, while totally being incapable of football discussion.

Then why did you post? Get out, you are not needed.

#57 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

We can only hope to be as ''hardcore'' as you are in that picture.

#58 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,142 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

Then why did you post? Get out, you are not needed.

Not in your eyes because I clown you everytime. You have nothing to come back with, everything I say to you is personalized directly at you and your come backs are all very generalized statements that hold no weight. You are not needed, except maybe as a punching bag. Thankfully you stay right here where you belong in the ignorant, no football talk smack forum. Stay here little doggy where you belong.

#59 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,142 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

We can only hope to be as ''hardcore'' as you are in that picture.

Again, you say nothing worth anything. Football is game you have not grabbed the concept of yet. Following Payton and the Saints, you never will either.

#60 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

Again, you say nothing worth anything. Football is game you have not grabbed the concept of yet. Following Payton and the Saints, you never will either.

You want to talk football? That's fine, we can. I felt like bringing some panther fans down to earth, that's it. Not saying there not a very good team, they are. But when the game was theres to win, they folded. The G-men made fools of them by running it down your throats. They didn't even bother with a field goal to win, they just punched you right in the mouth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.