Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HarambeLivesOn

2 civilians rushed to their cars to get their guns before fatally shooting Oklahoma City restaurant gunman

Recommended Posts



So did they shoot him in the back as he was fleeing?

 

 

 

——

 
As the gunman ran from the scene, two bystanders got their own handguns from the trunks of their vehicles, then confronted and fatally shot the attacker outside the restaurant, Mathews said Friday
 
—-
 
one of the good good guys was trained national guard.   The bad guy was licensed and trained and worked as a security guard.  
 
The shooter believed the devil was following him and his social media presence of late was very dark. 
 
 

Tilghman had a YouTube channel where he posted videos talking about demonic attacks, Fox 25 News reported . 

But he held an active licence as an armed guard, the Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training told KOCO 5 News .

In one of his clips, he complains of a demon-possessed squirrel, and in another of his refrigerator attacking him.

In a video uploaded weeks before the attack, he said: "I am under hardcore demonic attack, you know. 

"I really need some real people in my life so get in touch with me ASAP."

On a different YouTube page, a user claiming to be Mr Tilghman's brother said he was mentally disturbed, reports Fox 25.

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

So did they shoot him in the back as he was fleeing?

 

 

 

——

 
As the gunman ran from the scene, two bystanders got their own handguns from the trunks of their vehicles, then confronted and fatally shot the attacker outside the restaurant, Mathews said Friday
 
—-
 
one of the good good guys was trained national guard.   The bad guy was licensed and trained and worked as a security guard.  
 
The shooter believed the devil was following him and his social media presence of late was very dark. 

bahahahahaahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

bahahahahaahha

Gunman runs out of building, turns West. I'm standing there with my gun & yell "stop, get on the ground!" He turns East towards the school where my son goes, I fire because I believe he may harm my son due to the "sig heil! Kill mixed kids!" t-shirt he has on. 

I confronted him & shot him in the back. (Hopefully a cop didn't roll up right as I fired.)

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OP is being disingenuous again. Disarming people isn't the point of sensible gun reform. 

Edit: overaggressive

Edited by ImaginaryKev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

I bet the football coach in Parkland would have rather had a gun than blocking bullets with his body....who wouldnt?

Someone who missed & hit an innocent kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

bahahahahaahha

You look mentally ill when you post like this.

Honestly - on this story I think the verdict is still out on if these two men acted correctly.  The man was fleeing and the "good" guys confronted him and engaged in gun fire.  Was the threat over? Was the chance of harm to public safety still high?

Probably close to impossible especially to those without training (We know one guy was National Guard) to tell in this situation which is why its PREFERRED to have trained professionals act - people who can quickly assess the current threat and act if deadly force is needed right at that moment.  But the cops had not arrived from the sounds of it..and cops often have a tough time with those quick assessments

Most likely these men did the correct thing but it should be investigated to determine that

 

NRA tweeted: Hereos with Gun STOPPED shooting

Which also is a bahahahaha thing cause the shooting had stopped.  Its unknown if the threat was over.

 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Zin said:

If bullets were heading towards Cruz, wouldnt his attention be diverted from shooting other students?  Most definitely.

Well, most likely. If he was taken over by the crazy at that point & hyper-focused maybe not.

But I'm also fairly certain that if coach Feis had tried to shoot Cruz & accidentally hit & killed one of the other kids he'd wish he'd never had a gun to shoot back thus my reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dr. Zin said:

Just think, the gunman would have killed dozens at this restaurant if it wasn't for armed legal gun owners...fact.

He had stopped shorting and was fleeing when the armed citizens confronted him.  

 

So your fact is wrong.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

You look mentally ill when you post like this.

Honestly - on this story I think the verdict is still out on if these two men acted correctly.  The man was fleeing and the "good" guys confronted him and engaged in gun fire.  Was the threat over? Was the chance of harm to public safety still high?

Probably close to impossible especially to those without training (We know one guy was National Guard) to tell in this situation which is why its PREFERRED to have trained professionals act - people who can quickly assess the current threat and act if deadly force is needed right at that moment.  But the cops had not arrived from the sounds of it..and cops often have a tough time with those quick assessments

Most likely these men did the correct thing but it should be investigated to determine that

 

NRA tweeted: Hereos with Gun STOPPED shooting

Which also is a bahahahaha thing cause the shooting had stopped.  Its unknown if the threat was over.

 

i am not the one going around saying they shot the guy in the back when there is nothing about that in the article posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

i am not the one going around saying they shot the guy in the back when there is nothing about that in the article posted.

 

A question is not a statement   

 

If if you are looking for statements talk to zin or the nra who are making false ones. 

 

 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn't they just use their cars to get him since a car and a gun are the same thing when it comes to dealing death? Could have skipped a step.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,332
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    koolmand
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      140,783
    • Total Posts
      4,484,300
×