• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

DaveThePanther2008

The Wall, Immigration and racism

I rarely post in this forum because my red, white and blue blood seems to boil over some of the liberal hate I get when I do.

But here goes. 

I have a question first.   Would ANYONE in this forum allow someone to walk into your home.   Demand a room, demand to be fed and demand you play them an allowance?  Is there anyone here that would allow it?   I would be shocked if there was.   So why would you want people in our country that weren't invited?  I get this country is made up of immigrants and I do not oppose immigration.  What I do oppose is those coming into our country uninvited and than demanding benefits.   So obviously I support the wall.   It doesn't make me a racist because those that it stops are Hispanic.   I would feel the same if Canadians were flooding in from the North.   We do realize that they come for the free handouts.   I actually saw a monthly benefit statement for an illegal immigrant at nearly $3,400.00 a month.  A MONTH!!!! These are our tax dollars.  It amazes me that so many accept this.   You talk about wanting to improve poor communities (without being racist, Black and Hispanic) that are poor yet you accept someone basically taking money right out of those programs.  

When you come to America you come to be an American, not a Kuwaiti, or German or Pakistani living in the USA.  There is a difference.  Bring your food, bring your religion, bring whatever it is that you want to bring but don't come to the USA thinking you are going to change things to be like where you came from.   This is the biggest issues with Muslims and their Islamic faith.  True devoted Muslims believe everyone that is not a Muslim is a Non-Believer, an infidel.  Many are, many aren't.   I have worked in the Middle East for most of the past 15 years.  I have seen this culture in action.  Women in the USA that think this is a peaceful religion, it is if you are Muslim.  But, be advised you are NOT an equal to the men.    I have met and have many Muslim friends that have either been to the USA or actually live there.   Married American women and are good people but the ones I know aren't Devote Muslims.  They are Muslims that live the American dream not Muslims trying to make their community like where they came from.  So this isn't about racism.  This is why everyone but especially Muslims must be screened before entering our country.   Islamicphobia they call it.  Racism they call it.  I call it protecting the American way of life.   If you think I am wrong.  Google Muslims in the UK, Germany, France and the crimes they commit.   Raping non-believers is an acceptable practice for this religion.   And the cases are rising at an alarming rate.  I don't not dislike anyone but I know the rules and I know the goal.   There are cities in France and Germany that are called NO-GO zones because the danger that you could face by Muslims if very real.   Dearborne, Michigan is one city in the USA that is being over run.   

Finally, Racism.  I have been called a racist so many times in this forum just because I am a diehard MAGA Trump supporter.  I have dated black, hispanic, asian as well as white.   My soon to be wife is Filipino.   I was raise in Camp Lejeune NC in the 60-70s and never faced racism until my father went overseas for 18 Months and we had to move to Greenville, NC.  It was the first time I faced it at age 12 (1972).   It wasn't me attacking blacks it was the other way around.  I let it go and graduated 40 years ago from CLHS.  I was always told to treat everyone the same.   Many didn't treat me that way but I always tried to.  As I always say we all bleed red.   Racism is hatred and it isn't always Whites hating Blacks, it goes all around.  Sadly it is a taught trait not an inherited one. 

That said,  do I believe racism exists in our country?  Absolutely, is it an issue? very much so.  When the BLM movement first started I was actually a supporter until people were being attacked for being white.  What's sad is when the ALL LIVES MATTER movement started right behind it.   It became a enemy of BLM instead of it's intent of everyone's lives matter.  What could be wrong with that.  When a movement approves killing ANYONE that is not a movement anymore.  It is a terroristism.    Do I have an answer.  Maybe.  Goes back to my 1st paragraph.  Stop spending money on folks that don't belong here and start putting in our communities that need it.    Poor whether, black, hispanic or white and don't forget our homeless vets.  Put your tax dollars into the communities that need it instead of giving it to illegals so they can support the Democratic platform.   

Why do Democrats want them so badly because it supports their narrative of government control.   If they are dependent on the USG to feed them than who will they vote for (illegally).  Democrats.

Those that think the One World Order is possible. IT'S NOT, EVER!!!!  

I leave you with this.  Be proud to be an American.  Liberal or not.  You have that right.  Many countries you would die if you opposed those in power.   Immigrants, let them in but screen them first, all of them, regardless of religion.  I watch for 8 years while that man ran our country.  I didn't like it and opposed his policies but just like the liberals need to do now.  I accepted our faith for 8 years because the masses (electoral College) said the majority of Americans gave us we they wanted.   Now it is our turn (Republicans) to MAGA.  If the opposition worked as hard to MAGA as they do to try and get rid of DJT.  We might actually get somewhere.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND 

GOD BLESS THE CAROLINA PANTHERS

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

This isn't really helping dispel the notion that dumb people join the military.

When a movement approves killing ANYONE that is not a movement anymore.  It is a terroristism. 

The military approving killing ANYONE these days?

Wow Camp Lejeune and Greenville, you really got to see how the American melting pot works there.

Congrats on finding yourself a nice Asian wife, I hear they are real women who know their place in a relationship.

That man...

That man...

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

THAT MAN!

he just let people in!

Latino immigration is keeping me citys population up. 

Without Hispanics helping drive our economy lots of places would be in deep poo  

White males are shooting up schools on a weekly basis and this guy thinks the others are the problem? lol

You need to be screened 

I saw a receipt for a 12,000 dollar airplane toilet seat yet we still have a military whats up with that liberal pussies

16 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I leave you with this.  Be proud to be an American.  Liberal or not.  You have that right.  Many countries you would die if you opposed those in power.   Immigrants, let them in but screen them first, all of them, regardless of religion.  I watch for 8 years while that man ran our country.  I didn't like it and opposed his policies but just like the liberals need to do now.  I accepted our faith for 8 years because the masses (electoral College) said the majority of Americans gave us we they wanted.   Now it is our turn (Republicans) to MAGA.  If the opposition worked as hard to MAGA as they do to try and get rid of DJT.  We might actually get somewhere.

By opposition do you mean the marine who was appointed as the director of the FBI by George Bush and later appointed as special counsel by Rod Rosenstein - deputy attorney general who was nominated by Donald Trump and approved by a republican led congress? Or do you mean Geoffrey Berman the attorney for the SDNY who was appointed by Jeff Sessions? 

Well you see that's all liberal made up baloney they are mad because DJT is such a winner and MAGA

6 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

By opposition do you mean the marine who was appointed as the director of the FBI by George Bush and later appointed as special counsel by Rod Rosenstein - deputy attorney general who was nominated by Donald Trump and approved by a republican led congress? Or do you mean Geoffrey Berman the attorney for the SDNY who was appointed by Jeff Sessions? 

You mean the one that has spent the last year searching for evidence that doesn't exist.  Ah Mr. Rosenstein that is near impeachment because he won't provide documents requested by the congressional oversight commission which has legitimate authorization to request as per our constitution.

None of those, I am talking about Democrats and (RHINOS) that would rather see Trump fail than America succeed. 

Racist to the core.

Edited by Gazi

20 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Latino immigration is keeping me citys population up. 

Without Hispanics helping drive our economy lots of places would be in deep poo  

And where did I say not to allow them in.   They have their place and should be allowed in AFTER SCREENING AND WITH A PROPERLY APPROVED WORK VISA. 

Because they are your neighbor doesn't mean they can walk into your house whenever the fugging feel like it.