Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the fuck has John Kasay ever done for us?

121 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh right, kicking the ball out of bounds in the Superbowl and missing the most important field goal of the entire franchises history.

He's the kicker version of Tony Romo, puts up pretty stats, then chokes when it matters. f*ck you nutthuggers. :banghead:

Posted · Report post

Who wiped out the 2003 season from your memory

Posted · Report post

LOL...Lord have mercy on this poor, poor, misguided soul.

If you're blaming Kasay for this loss...you need to go to bed right now.

Posted · Report post

This is probably the worst post I've ever seen on a Sports Message board. What complete idiocy.

Posted · Report post

you blame kasey and your sig is john fox? lol

Posted · Report post

LOL...Lord have mercy on this poor, poor, misguided soul.

If you're blaming Kasay for this loss...you need to go to bed right now.

maybe, my balls grow back in my sleep, but i just can't... not after this

Posted · Report post

How many kickers do u think would have made that kick in those conditions? Not many dumbass. STFU and go to bed. I haven't posted much lately, but this is making me absolutely sick.

Posted · Report post

Kasay is a great kicker. If you want to play the retard blame game point the finger at Smitty for deciding he was a wrestler on the play where he cost us 10 yards of field position. Better yet, look forward, we win next week and we're a number 2 seed.

Posted · Report post

Oh right, kicking the ball out of bounds in the Superbowl and missing the most important field goal of the entire franchises history.

He's the kicker version of Tony Romo, puts up pretty stats, then chokes when it matters. f*ck you nutthuggers. :banghead:

Heresy that is

Posted · Report post

without kasay we would have been no where near that sb to begin with...

Posted · Report post

This guy must have some memory problems for real. I cant even count how many times kasay won games for us. And yea, kickers miss some times, so what? its messed when someone messes up ONCE and everyone is on their case, especially the kicker, WTF??????!?!?!?!?!!?

Posted · Report post

Kasay has saved countless number of games for the Panthers...if it comes down to a field goal in the SuperBowl...I want my man Kasay kicking it...nuuf said...