Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Fox

What the fuck has John Kasay ever done for us?

121 posts in this topic

I thought a kicker was a coaches best friend ???

People. Kickers get a disproportionate share of the blame and glory. That's the nature of their position. Frankly, I blame the wind, not his left leg. Oh, and for being John Fox, you sure do get emotional.

Kasay is a great kicker. If you want to play the retard blame game point the finger at Smitty for deciding he was a wrestler on the play where he cost us 10 yards of field position. Better yet, look forward, we win next week and we're a number 2 seed.

Indeed it was a 50 yarder in tough conditions. They guy is money 99% of the time. If the fuging $$$$$$$$$$ defense could have held the NY even without the 2pter let alone the easy td, this likely wouldn't even have needed to come up.

PS Few on here ever hold Smitty accountable for any screw up he does, haven't you noticed? I certainly don't blame either he or Kasay for the game myself.

Just lost all respect for you.

My fault for even clicking on this gay-tarded post to begin with. Sorry. Kasay is not to blame for this loss.

Kasay missing one one of many things that pissed me off in the 2nd half.

Just lost all respect for you.

:confused: What did I say that ticked you off?

Indeed it was a 50 yarder in tough conditions. They guy is money 99% of the time. If the f*cking $$$$$$$$$$ defense could have held the NY even without the 2pter let alone the easy td, this likely wouldn't even have needed to come up.

PS Few on here ever hold Smitty accountable for any screw up he does, haven't you noticed? I certainly don't blame either he or Kasay for the game myself.

It's like the favorite child who does something bad...you overlook it because they're good most of the time.

For the plays he's made this year (most notably GB game) it's hard to hold him soley accountable for the loss. Even though that hold was an egregious error. If he didn't get that penalty, Kasay might have made that FG...and if the conditions weren't like they were, he might have even made the 50 yarder. If Kemo wasn't there, they might not have rushed all over us. If Aaron Ross had intercepted either of the 2 passes he should have...the Giants might have blown us out.

It's hard to point fingers at one single thing...which I guess is the reason this is a team game

He's a great kicker! Get real, everyone misses! This guy is one of the best!

he completely misjudged it. needed the wind to completely die down as it was in the air, as he started it straight down the pipe, into a cross wind. cant do that. had plenty of leg.

Oh right, kicking the ball out of bounds in the Superbowl and missing the most important field goal of the entire franchises history.

He's the kicker version of Tony Romo, puts up pretty stats, then chokes when it matters. f*ck you nutthuggers. :banghead:

Go screw yourself you jackass. It's obvious that you don't watch many Panther games.

Kasay missing one one of many things that pissed me off in the 2nd half.

More gutted than pissed for there are more worthier candiates for me to get pissed at than Kasay