Photo
- - - - -

What the fuck has John Kasay ever done for us?

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#16 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:56 AM

Kasay is a great kicker. If you want to play the retard blame game point the finger at Smitty for deciding he was a wrestler on the play where he cost us 10 yards of field position. Better yet, look forward, we win next week and we're a number 2 seed.

Indeed it was a 50 yarder in tough conditions. They guy is money 99% of the time. If the fuging $$$$$$$$$$ defense could have held the NY even without the 2pter let alone the easy td, this likely wouldn't even have needed to come up.
PS Few on here ever hold Smitty accountable for any screw up he does, haven't you noticed? I certainly don't blame either he or Kasay for the game myself.

#17 The Answer

The Answer

Don't panic, it's organic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:57 AM

Just lost all respect for you.

#18 Rock_Steady

Rock_Steady

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

My fault for even clicking on this gay-tarded post to begin with. Sorry. Kasay is not to blame for this loss.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,591 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

Kasay missing one one of many things that pissed me off in the 2nd half.

#20 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:00 AM

Just lost all respect for you.

:confused: What did I say that ticked you off?

#21 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,312 posts

Indeed it was a 50 yarder in tough conditions. They guy is money 99% of the time. If the f*cking $$$$$$$$$$ defense could have held the NY even without the 2pter let alone the easy td, this likely wouldn't even have needed to come up.
PS Few on here ever hold Smitty accountable for any screw up he does, haven't you noticed? I certainly don't blame either he or Kasay for the game myself.

It's like the favorite child who does something bad...you overlook it because they're good most of the time.

For the plays he's made this year (most notably GB game) it's hard to hold him soley accountable for the loss. Even though that hold was an egregious error. If he didn't get that penalty, Kasay might have made that FG...and if the conditions weren't like they were, he might have even made the 50 yarder. If Kemo wasn't there, they might not have rushed all over us. If Aaron Ross had intercepted either of the 2 passes he should have...the Giants might have blown us out.

It's hard to point fingers at one single thing...which I guess is the reason this is a team game

#22 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

He's a great kicker! Get real, everyone misses! This guy is one of the best!

#23 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

he completely misjudged it. needed the wind to completely die down as it was in the air, as he started it straight down the pipe, into a cross wind. cant do that. had plenty of leg.

#24 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

Oh right, kicking the ball out of bounds in the Superbowl and missing the most important field goal of the entire franchises history.

He's the kicker version of Tony Romo, puts up pretty stats, then chokes when it matters. f*ck you nutthuggers. :banghead:

Go screw yourself you jackass. It's obvious that you don't watch many Panther games.

#25 Scutty

Scutty

Huddle Kiwi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

Kasay missing one one of many things that pissed me off in the 2nd half.

More gutted than pissed for there are more worthier candiates for me to get pissed at than Kasay

#26 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,440 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

Its odd that people are ripping Kasay, but not saying a word about Steve Smith's key penalty. Without that penalty, we might have been much closer.

#27 doogy

doogy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:03 AM

if it wasnt for the wind, the kick would have gone straight down the pipes, he can't do much more than he did, plus it was a 50 yarder.

#28 The Answer

The Answer

Don't panic, it's organic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

:confused: What did I say that ticked you off?

not you, the coach. i need to start quoting people.:banghead:

#29 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

i think fox dropped his gum and hit a tooth the wrong way

#30 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,765 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

Oh right, kicking the ball out of bounds in the Superbowl and missing the most important field goal of the entire franchises history.

He's the kicker version of Tony Romo, puts up pretty stats, then chokes when it matters. f*ck you nutthuggers. :banghead:

Thanks for proving that you're a dumb fug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.