• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

North Korea Summit

You never know. He could be the greatest statesman President ever impeached because hes a corrupt asshole.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44584957

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

The existence and risk of proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula and the actions and policies of the Government of North Korea continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States.  For this reason, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13466, expanded in scope in Executive Order 13551, addressed further in Executive Order 13570, further expanded in scope in Executive Order 13687, and under which additional steps were taken in Executive Order 13722 and Executive Order 13810, and the measures taken to deal with that national emergency, must continue in effect beyond June 26, 2018.  Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to North Korea declared in Executive Order 13466.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

I do wonder if Trump reads the things he signs?

8 hours ago, Cobra said:

Can't impeach a President because he hurt your feelings.  The way things are progressing in North Korea, it appears Kim Jong Un may be keeping his word.  If he does, then it's lights out for the Democrats. Trump will receive the Nobel Peace prize and almost be guaranteed another landside victory in 2020, assuming he runs again.  

You can have a temper tantrum all you want, but it won't stop the Trump train for moving along. 

wow... this is like dominoes, each president (US NK CHINA), have played their parts. 

when republicans get pushed out of power it's always due to domestic policy.  they're teflon inside the party when it comes to foreign policy and that seems to bleed into independents and conservative democrats.  it took five years of poo before the iraq war actually seriously hurt them and that was in conjunction with a financial crisis and worldwide recession.

now normally i would say that some guy who voted for trump in 2016 but had to move back in with his kids because he lost his job, house, and insurance thanks to a trade war wouldn't give a poo about a denuclearized north korea but with the trump cult you can never be sure.

11 hours ago, Cobra said:

Can't impeach a President because he hurt your feelings.  The way things are progressing in North Korea, it appears Kim Jong Un may be keeping his word.  If he does, then it's lights out for the Democrats. Trump will receive the Nobel Peace prize and almost be guaranteed another landside victory in 2020, assuming he runs again.  

You can have a temper tantrum all you want, but it won't stop the Trump train for moving along. 

I don’t think you understand what corrupt asshole means. It doesn’t mean he hurt my feelings, although that appears to be the only thing he bases his actions on, I’ll give you that.

Color me surprised.

North Korea is upgrading its only known nuclear research facility, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with multiple world leaders and a pledge to abandon its weapons program.

The satellite photos, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, indicate that the isolated regime is making numerous improvements to its Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center “at a rapid pace.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/north-korea-making-rapid-improvements-to-nuclear-reactor-despite-tru.html

• Pie 1

I’m totally confused.  Trump NK was not a threat and the problem was solved? I don’t understand how a week later our Intel was warning of a cyber threat from NK and now this? 

It is almost like the bullshit summit where NK gained international credibility and we got nothing in return was exactly that.  This is certainly very confusing 

later this month Trump will announce this little hiccup with NK.  But no worries, Putin said he would totally help at our Putin Summit. All I had to do was provide Putin with top level US security clearance.  Told you guys I make the best deals.  No liberal would have done that!!

NK state media is reporting this from yesterday's Pompeo visit:

-

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo left for North Korea on Thursday for denuclearization talks and brought two gifts for leader Kim Jong-un.

One is a letter from U.S. President Donald Trump and the other an Elton John CD with his song "Rocket Man."

Sources in Washington said the gifts reflect Trump's expectations that Kim will follow through on the pledges in an agreement the two signed at their summit.

One diplomatic source in Washington said, "The 'Rocket Man' CD was the subject of discussion during Trump's lunch with Kim. Kim mentioned that Trump referred to him as 'rocket man' when tensions ran high last year" after a series of nuclear tests and missile launches by the North. "Trump then asked Kim if he knew the song and Kim said no."

Trump remembered the conversation and told Pompeo to take a CD with the song for Kim. He reportedly wrote a message on it and signed it.

© This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/07/06/2018070600907.html