• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

What’s the difference between White Pride and Black Pride?

Here you go, once and for all. It can’t be worse than explaining to them why calling a black  person an ape is bad, right? They still confused about that one. DQuv-J5VAAA-yKk.jpg

Edited by Gazi
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Gazi said:

Here you go, once and for all. It can’t be worse than explaining to them why calling a black  person an ape is bad, right? They still confused about that one. DQuv-J5VAAA-yKk.jpg

You do know you don’t have to be German or Serbian to attend festivals?  Most whites/blacks that lived in US for few generations don’t even know where they are from.  Hence, high demand for ancestry testing kits.  I was born in Ukraine but I have no clue what my ancestry is.  Ukraine was captured about 6 times in last 400 years and last 400 year are filled with rape and murder.  

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

You do know you don’t have to be German or Serbian to attend festivals?  Most whites/blacks that lived in US for few generations don’t even know where they are from.  Hence, high demand for ancestry testing kits.  I was born in Ukraine but I have no clue what my ancestry is.  Ukraine was captured about 6 times in last 400 years and last 400 year are filled with rape and murder.  

I can trace my dad’s side going back to late 1700s. It was my mother’s side that I was interested in learning about with a help of an ancestry kit. Part Greek and part Italian. I was shocked to say the least 

13 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Black people have to look for their ancestors listed under ‘property’ ffs. Imagine that. And for us whites the biggest inconvenience is when a football player talks politics. That’s almost as bad, right?

Edited by Gazi
  • Pie 3

That’s a pretty faulted arguement. Honestly. There can’t be white pride because it’s a skin color. But there can be black pride because we don’t know where their from. If they really wanted to sell their arguement and win this point they should have completely omitted the skin color line. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Gazi said:

I can trace my dad’s side going back to late 1700s. It was my mother’s side that I was interested in learning about with a help of an ancestry kit. Part Greek and part Italian. I was shocked to say the least 

I have no clue about my ancestry.  My dad told me one of our long relatives was Chinese.  My grandma born and grew up 20 miles outside Iran and I have no clue about her ancestry.  My mom and dad both asked for ancestry kits for their birthdays lol.

4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I have no clue about my ancestry.  My dad told me one of our long relatives was Chinese.  My grandma born and grew up 20 miles outside Iran and I have no clue about her ancestry.  My mom and dad both asked for ancestry kits for their birthdays lol.

They’re on sale for Father’s Day. https://www.myheritage.com/

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s a pretty faulted arguement. Honestly. There can’t be white pride because it’s a skin color. But there can be black pride because we don’t know where their from. If they really wanted to sell their arguement and win this point they should have completely omitted the skin color line. 

The more you post about social matters the more you really do sound like Trump and his blind followers.

13 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

No its not. The point is that "white pride" for those that aren't white nationalist exist in cultural/geographical heritage celebrations. This has been robbed from black Americans. Therefore a generic "black pride" is the homogenized substitute for black Americans who cannot connect to specific African cultures.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Floppin said:

No its not. The point is that "white pride" for those that aren't white nationalist exist in cultural/geographical heritage celebrations. This has been robbed from black Americans. Therefore a generic "black pride" is the homogenized substitute for black Americans who cannot connect to specific African cultures.

This isn't hard

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The more you post about social matters the more you really do sound like Trump and his blind followers.

You can keep saying that all day long brother. Doesn’t make it true. 

It is flawed wording which defeats their own argument. We all know White Pride is just a codeword for the KKK. 

Also note the fact they used Colour instead of Color. Meaning they aren’t American. 

Had they simply omitted the word skin color and replaced it with heritage. The argument would have basis. Currently it shot itself in the foot.

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Yes and my point is they show themselves in the foot by mentioning skin color when they could have simply said heritage.

Just now, Harbingers said:

You can keep saying that all day long brother. Doesn’t make it true. 

It is flawed wording which defeats their own argument. We all know White Power is just a codeword for the KKK. 

Also note the fact they used Colour instead of Color. Meaning they aren’t American. 

Had they simply omitted the word skin color and replaced it with heritage. The argument would have basis. Currently it shot itself in the foot.

So are you comparing black empowerment to the KKK?

Yes or no?

I think criticizing this post for the word "color" is a bit nitpicky and seems overly cautious not to offend white fragility. 

• Pie 1