• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ludwig23

Scary movies

I can't get scared . I watch them all the time alone blasting the sound and I can't seem to get scared . I want to get scared . When I lived in the country I use to walk the woods at night by myself to get a thrill of being scared but I really can't run that ,I even play with oujia boards and stuff and boom nothing .

46 minutes ago, Ludwig23 said:

I can't get scared . I watch them all the time alone blasting the sound and I can't seem to get scared . I want to get scared . When I lived in the country I use to walk the woods at night by myself to get a thrill of being scared but I really can't run that ,I even play with oujia boards and stuff and boom nothing .

Thank you

Pretend you're one of these hoes that allow you to penetrate them.  Boom,  terrified. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Pretend you're one of these hoes that allow you to penetrate them.  Boom,  terrified. 

Or I could watch Matt Kalil play that will scare the tuck out me 

Just go look in the TBox.  Shiite will scare you there. 

Seriously. I poked around and found some radio interviews and occasionally some YouTube interviews and some of that makes your hair stand up.  

Visual and gore doesn’t do it.  It’s what you don’t  see.  That’s what’s really scary.  

Oujia boards are nothing to f-around with.... Parker Bro. capitalized through the dark side, (Monopoly not excluded....) but it can and will bring sh!t onto your life you don't want. 

but hey, I've always loved Halloween, I can't wait for the DVD of the new retelling .....

that's sarcasm for the slow witted

@Mr. Scot

Edited by The Pieyed Piper

IF you want to be really scared, go nail about 30 or 40 women that couldn't make it on Jerry Springer because they weren't classy enough and nail them all without a rubber. Then wait for the phone calls to come pouring in ... I'm pregnant. 

what if the movie was set in newark nj