• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Trump trolling America??

I keep going back and forth.  I mean Team Trump is either extremely incompetent and lacks basic human brains or they commit to a near 24/7 troll job as masters or a steady wink to the deplorables they give zero fugs.   Has to be one. 

I mean the press shop has comical errors that a simple check from 1990 Microsoft Word would find.  Like in the EO yesterday they misspelled separation.  Can’t be deliberate? But they do little stuff like that on almost everything....

then today, the day she goes to visit the seperated kids at the border (chaos her hubby intentionally created)....she wears this ...

• Pie 1

yeah they do that on purpose with her, did it with the high heels or whatever when she was visiting flood victims. trapping the media into reporting on something retarded instead of the fact that there are children in concentration camps.

and it works every time because the media are stupid idiots.

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

yeah they do that on purpose with her, did it with the high heels or whatever when she was visiting flood victims. trapping the media into reporting on something retarded instead of the fact that there are children in concentration camps.

and it works every time because the media are stupid idiots.

the MSM got Trump elected. 

the MSM is keeping an unfit POTUS in office. 

Simple as that.  They have been horrible and not for why Trump and Trumpers claim.  

MSM would should shutdown for an entire day and they should all be forced to revisit how McCarthy played the media.   Trump is literally just repeating what he did and doing the same thing with the media and US Intel. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I keep going back and forth.  I mean Team Trump is either extremely incompetent and lacks basic human brains or they commit to a near 24/7 troll job as masters or a steady wink to the deplorables they give zero fugs.   Has to be one. 

I mean the press shop has comical errors that a simple check from 1990 Microsoft Word would find.  Like in the EO yesterday they misspelled separation.  Can’t be deliberate? But they do little stuff like that on almost everything....

then today, the day she goes to visit the seperated kids at the border (chaos her hubby intentionally created)....she wears this ...

Looks like she is trolling trump.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Looks like she is trolling trump.

nope.  she isn't one of the good guys.  she is doing the same thing Trump and team Trump does.  Intentionally throwing out nonsense and them will act shocked that anyone would even bother pointing it out.  The entire strategy is the constant chaos.  To prevent actual coverage and attention getting to where it really needs. 

It is McCarthism all over again.  

Melania isn't a victim.  She is a willing participant in the Trump games.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

nope.  she isn't one of the good guys.  she is doing the same thing Trump and team Trump does.  Intentionally throwing out nonsense and them will act shocked that anyone would even bother pointing it out.  The entire strategy is the constant chaos.  To prevent actual coverage and attention getting to where it really needs. 

It is McCarthism all over again.  

Melania isn't a victim.  She is a willing participant in the Trump games.

I don’t disagree. They know it’s the only way they can hold on to power at this point. 

I personally believe in this instance she is personally jabbing her husband. Because he obviously didn’t care.

and Stephen Miller going to a Mexican joint for food this week to get protested 

and the DHS head going to a Mexican joint for food this week to get chanted out 

and now Trump claims Melania’s jacket was an intentional jab at press after her spokesperson said it was just a jacket and no one should read into it

MSM is keeping him in office.  Pretty sure journalist should of studied McCarthism.  Guess  they don’t care. 

I can afford that jacket and she doesn't typically wear clothes I can afford.  

That ***** makes me sick

I have a rule, never attribute to malice that which can be easily explained by stupidity. 

Having said that, if there was ever a case where the right would've pooed themselves in anger if one of the Obamas did it. Here it is.

18 minutes ago, stirs said:

Pretty tacky

you enable it. please change 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

you enable it. please change 

Yes, and it rained yesterday, my fault

Just now, stirs said:

Yes, and it rained yesterday, my fault

change your dogshit politics and your dogshit constituency base will be smaller and less appealing to politicians 

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

change your dogshit politics and your dogshit constituency base will be smaller and less appealing to politicians 

I suggest your next flick be a drama as you seem primed for it

• Pie 1