• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Happy Panther

This is the republican party

the left introduces their campaign for the 'take back the reich.' jewish criminals!

13928952_nazis-once-published-list-of-je

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Gee, wasn't it Trump's USSC who just recently ruled that it was perfectly acceptable for a business owner to refuse service?

If the baker doesn't have to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, then a restaurant owner doesn't have to serve free-range chicken to a Trumpette.

And, btw, if you've ever watched a Sanders press briefing, you know full well she lying out her ass when she says, "I always do my best to treat people respectfully..."

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Gee, wasn't it Trump's USSC who just recently ruled that it was perfectly acceptable for a business owner to refuse service?

If the baker doesn't have to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, then a restaurant owner doesn't have to serve free-range chicken to a Trumpette.

And, btw, if you've ever watched a Sanders press briefing, you know full well she lying out her ass when she says, "I always do my best to treat people respectfully..."

I always do my best to treat people respectfully..

Smart owner, if the spokescow is anything like her boss she won’t pay her bill

Edited by cookinwithgas
  • Pie 2

Can you imagine if some dumb redneck refused to serve a prominent black Obama administration member?  Lets just say all the left wing kooks would be singing a different tune.  Hell you've got an NPR writer claiming Republicans are hypocrites for eating at Mexican restaurants because their kitchen staffs full of illegals.  Once again, how bent out of shape would the left wing kooks be if a Republican were to pen such racist nonsense?  Anyway, continue on with your circle jerk. 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, tondi said:

Can you imagine if some dumb redneck refused to serve a prominent black Obama administration member? 

A lot of you "dumb rednecks" refused to serve black people in this country for a loooooong time.

Or had you forgotten?

• Pie 3

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is evidence that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Walter Shaub, federal ethics chief under Barack Obama and briefly Trump and now a fierce critic of the administration, responded: “Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons … she can lob attacks on her own time but not using her official position.”

“Sanders used her official government account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage.”

Shaub wrote: “[Sanders’] goal was transparently to get her fans to boycott or harass the restaurant, and that is exactly what has happened. If you were teaching ethics training, you’d never offer this as an example of what is acceptable.”

He added: “There’s no ethics rule against Sarah Sanders fans being cartoonish hypocrites in defending merchants discriminating against gay people but howling when a merchant rejects a human rights violator based on her involvement in harming babies & children.  Ridicule will have to suffice.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/expert-sarah-sanders-broke-ethics-rules-with-tweet-about-restaurant/ar-AAz5vtH?li=BBnb7Kz

• Pie 1