• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

stirs

Here's a tip...or not

pay a fair wage and there is no need for tipping.

am i doing that right

Edited by The Pieyed Piper

Always tip a minimum of 20% unless rare circumstance the server is a giant douche.

• Pie 3

This article could have said young people with less financial resource tip less than older established people. Shocking Does a 19 year old today tip less than a 19 year old in 1980? Who knows but I doubt it. Bad journalism.

Anyway I am a fabulous tipper.

if you actually believe a survey that says people over 65 are the best tippers then i have a bridge to sell you

• Pie 6

there are thousands of people who make their whole living sitting there playing video games on twitch while millennials tip them.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

there are thousands of people who make their whole living sitting there playing video games on twitch while millennials tip them.

Which is so fuging pathetic. Maybe instead of paying someone to play video games and watch them, play it yourself and tip a server/bartender who is actually doing work.

Than again, I never got the concept of watching someone else play a video game. It makes no literal sense.

Edited by Harbingers

9 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Not to mention camgirls

Priorities :shades:

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Which is so fuging pathetic. Maybe instead of paying someone to play video games and watch them, play it yourself and tip a server/bartender who is actually doing work.

Than again, I never got the concept of watching someone else play a video game. It makes no literal sense.

i don't buy that millennials don't tip servers and bartenders. this study is probly some cash-only thing that doesn't count electronic transfers, if i had to guess. 65 and up are notoriously horrific tippers and this says they're the best in the country?

I’m not going to lie and say I tip 20% all the time, but at the very minimum I’ll go 15%. I’ve gone higher than 20%, but that’s rarely 

22 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’m not going to lie and say I tip 20% all the time, but at the very minimum I’ll go 15%. I’ve gone higher than 20%, but that’s rarely 

20% round up. This ain’t the rest of the world. We don’t pay our workers living wage.

I always tip at least 20%.  I know few bartenders that make a killing and pay no taxes on tips they earn.  One of my bartender friends just purchased a $400k home after bartending for 10 years and she told me she has over $150k in her savings account....  funny part... she barely tips anyone.  She’s super frugal yet she lives of tips.

college kids are bad tippers because they don't have money.

as an industry pro for a decade i'd say 30-50 are the best tippers in general, though obviously economic brackets are the biggest factor

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

I always tip at least 20%.  I know few bartenders that make a killing and pay no taxes on tips they earn.  One of my bartender friends just purchased a $400k home after bartending for 10 years and she told me she has over $150k in her savings account....  funny part... she barely tips anyone.  She’s super frugal yet she lives of tips.

it's insanely good money if you work hard and have some financial sense. plenty of bartenders make that kind of money and spend it on drugs and huge bar tabs. i invested all mine in real estate - i'd be set right now if it weren't for a certain ex wife taking half of it

• Pie 2