• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sub Zero

For the real Hornets fans.

When you hear Dallas in hornets history.. What does that mean or what is that in reference to?

• Poo 1

46 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

When you hear Dallas in hornets history.. What does that mean or what is that in reference to?

Debbie does Dallas classic cinema

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sub Zero said:

LJ Iso play.  Also Rolando Blackmon and Derek Harper use to post up Mugsy and score constantly. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, peteywheatstraw said:

LJ Iso play.  Also Rolando Blackmon and Derek Harper use to post up Mugsy and score constantly. 

Good job . I'm so glad a few of us are still in here..

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

That play worked only once or twice in the crunch. LJ wasn't a very clutch player and I hated that play. I wanted Zo to get the ball with the game on the line

3 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

That play worked only once or twice in the crunch. LJ wasn't a very clutch player and I hated that play. I wanted Zo to get the ball with the game on the line

I remember that play working more than that but they did go to the pic play for ZO's 17ft jumper in the playoffs...

• Poo 1

14 hours ago, yasuhara2241 said:

That play worked only once or twice in the crunch. LJ wasn't a very clutch player and I hated that play.

Agreed. It didn't take long for opponents to figure out that our "go to" play was "everyone clear out and LJ will do something."

Seemed kinda lazy on Bristow's part.

Edited by djp14
  • Pie 1

18 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Right there with you..lol

If you are a day over 18 you really should be embarrassed by the way you handle your self with strangers on the internet. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, djp14 said:

Agreed. It didn't take long for opponents to figure out that our "go to" play was "everyone clear out and LJ will do something."

Seemed kinda lazy on Bristow's part.

That was all part of the LJ vs Zo thing going on. You know LJ was constantly in Bristows ear. I always thought Zo should have been featured more but "Dallas", yeah.

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

If you are a day over 18 you really should be embarrassed by the way you handle your self with strangers on the internet. 

Triggered..lol 

The fact you're still butthurt over some DUke vs Tarhole poo months ago.  Is hilarious.. Add in I don't even remember you..lmao

I enjoy the fact that I can effect you this much.. Even thoe I've always had that effect on bitches .. It usually took way more fugery to get them sprung like this ..lol

https://goo.gl/images/asoALt

Edited by Sub Zero
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

Quit hiding behind an ALT account dummy. Man up. or embarrassed???? Probably the latter

You honestly have no life.. Do you follow strange men around in general or is this a father issue thing??

Edited by Sub Zero
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

You were abandoned i bet

I'm not the one following/stalking posters on a MB..  I'm pretty sure this is your only human contact.. That's why you crave attention and scream for ppl real identities.. So what's the deal are you a lab test freak or your mom doesn't let you out the basement??

• Poo 1