• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Shooting at newspaper

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Multiple people have been shot at The Capital newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland.

https://apnews.com/01d23bc538ca4ae6b9b8feb3ef86f1fa

Will have to wait for more info to come out to see what this is about 

wonder if it has anything to do with a POTUS calling the American free press....the number one enemy to Americans over and over again?  

17 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Leave it to CRA to make this a trump thing

like I said, have to see the facts on this situation.  But I stated this very worry earlier this week on this very board after yet again, Trump was making wildly unAmerican cries to his base.  Once again, the most powerful man in the world declared to the world at a rally the number one enemy to all Americans is the press. 

In what delusional world are his unAmerican and dangerous words irrelevant when/if acted on?  He isn't just a dumb TV reality star troll anymore.  Worlds and declarations matter by a POTUS.  Wake up. 

but we need facts.  Could be a disgruntled employee.   Could be personal life brought to work.  But the POTUS continues to wink to his base with unAmerican and dangerous cries.   And if this isn't one following his cries against the press.....it won't make his cries irrelevant nor the threat of what he is doing. 

• Pie 2

and here is an example of why it is about Trump even if this turns out not to be related to his dangerous talk. 

NYPD just moved personnel to every major media outlet in NY out of abundance of caution.  Because people hear what the POTUS says.  They know what he potentially could be creating with his dangerous words at any moment. 

Again, maybe this isn't an example of that coming to fruition yet.  But the act of NYC at some of the biggest media hubs in America is because this topic is about Trump now.  

Milo Yiannopoulos

June 26, 2018:

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,”

http://observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/

Yeah, let's go ahead and stop acting like the Alt Right isn't on a campaign of violent rhetoric directed at journalists.

• Pie 1

You are worse than CNN with these jumps to conclusions. 

I mean since trump trump has been elected you’ve been glued to this board nearing 100+ threads about him.

its safe to say you are obsessed and it’s worriesome 

• Pie 2

Everyone in DC is waiting........

They already have their stories prepared depending on whether it is a pub, dem, illegal, terrorist, disgruntled coworker, etc.

Don't worry guys, they will tell you what to think and say very soon. 

• Poo 1

Annapolis Police Lt. Timothy Seipp said there had been an "active shooter” at the building and that a subject is in custody

Well, we know he's white.

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

You are worse than CNN with these jumps to conclusions. 

I mean since trump trump has been elected you’ve been glued to this board nearing 100+ threads about him.

its safe to say you are obsessed and it’s worriesome 

Again, Trump was at a rally this week and I posted early this week about it....that eventually with a POTUS making wild and dangerous pleas it simply was a matter of when.   I said that early this week.  Because that is simply being sane and logical to believe that will be the eventual outcome. 

Nothing obsessed about making sane and predictable assumptions about most likely will happen because of Trump's cries. 

Today will be a tragic day for the people impacted regardless of the cause though.   Could be anything at this point.  But my statement above stands now just as it did early this week regardless. 

What is worrisome is people delusional to what Trump does.   Especially given how open and blunt Trump actually is with what he does.   

• Pie 1

Shotgun blast through window to gain entry.  Might mean he was not disgruntled coworker unless he had been fired and lost access

Why are folks here trying to deny already that Trump has not played a part in stirring up animosity towards the press? He has a twitter that proves it. Milo just yesterday called for reporters to be shot. People are constantly deflecting for this admin then crying foul when Maxine Waters or anyone else plays by their rules. 

• Pie 2