• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Cam Motivation: A Message To Every Couch GM/Huddler In General

Lmao did this seriously turn into a “omg bash cam because he cussed” thing?

the fact i still log on to this place...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I mean, I expected some pretty interesting comments. Like, at least acknowledging the humor, uniqueness, or surprise of Cam starting these kinds of things on his story. Or being pumped that he’s seemingly all in for next season.

But no, we got the Huddle morality police barging in and acting all high and superior. Ironically, they’re the same ones who probably cuss a lot themselves, yet get in a hissy fit acting like 10 year olds these days don’t cuss like a sailor anyways.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

49 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I mean, I expected some pretty interesting comments. Like, at least acknowledging the humor, uniqueness, or surprise of Cam starting these kinds of things on his story. Or being pumped that he’s seemingly all in for next season.

But no, we got the Huddle morality police barging in and acting all high and superior. Ironically, they’re the same ones who probably cuss a lot themselves, yet get in a hissy fit acting like 10 year olds these days don’t cuss like a sailor anyways.

Saca my man , I can’t belive I actually agree with you lol. But seriously if you are offended grow the fug up. They are just words . They can’t hurt you .

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

I’m a bad parent because I let my kid pretend he’s Kemba Walker when he’s shooting on his little basketball goal? 

When did kids idolizing their favorite athletes turn into the athletes raising the kids? 

Kids pretending to be someone or idolizing isn't the same as being a role model. 

Gotta laugh at the people who will judge whether you are a moral person or not based on using scary words.  Grow up...ffs.  Its just WORDS.  Your stupid rug rats will be fine when they hear a few of them thrown around. 

• Pie 2

Brett farve : pill popping, dick pic sending.

Peyton manning :  T bag girls

Big ben : rapes women

All get a pass.

Cam cusses : end of world.

Now i dont think of myself as "woke" but this is plain as day.  Im not sure if this is the social media generation or a black thing.  But i know what it looks like.

Edited by motocross_cat
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

If you give two shits about him cussing on his personal social media page, get the fug over it and don't let your 12 year old have an Instagram while you probably cuss around them as well. 

As a middle school teacher, trust me, they say the words anyway.  

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Football is a controlled blood sport. These guys are modern day gladiators. They aren't your sunday school teachers and you shouldn't expect them to be perfect  24-7. Cam can be the face of whatever but at the end of the day he goes home he's still a man. Men are flawed and shouldn't be put on some holy pedestal every second of everyday. Cam wants to be a positive role model for your kids and thats good i get it. Thats why he does the 7 on 7 events and the Cam Newton Foundation but,everything cam does isn't for your kids. When he goes home and has sex with his girlfriend or wife that isn't something thats ment for your kids to eyeball and know the ins and outs of. He's a man and everything he does doesn't have to be for kids and he can still be a positive role model. This video wasn't up on NFL.com or SportCenter because it wasn't made everyone of every age to see. Your 5 year old probably shouldn't have a Instagram account and be following who knows who to even see stuff like this. 

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 2

7 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Brett farve : pill popping, dick pic sending.

Peyton manning :  T bag girls

Big ben : rapes women

All get a pass.

Cam cusses : end of world.

Now i dont think of myself as "woke" but this is plain as day.  Im not sure if this is the social media generation or a black thing.  But i know what it looks like.

Tom Brady uses same “scary offending words” on national tv while screaming at an authority figure: fiery competitor, suburban role model 

Edited by joeyxfresco
  • Pie 6

This fan base should be the last to critique someone for not being a good role model. A year a go 90% of us were saying what a great man Jerry Richardson the actual face of our franchise was and how he always carried himself with class. In reality “Mister”was running his own little southern sex plantation. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Do you think it’s parents propping athletes up or is it kids who play sports looking up to the athletes?  

Do you expect all these kids to act like The Golden Calf of Bristol? Its 2018 and we're still here debating over cuss words lol. 

Just now, ncmonzta said:

Do you expect all these kids to act like The Golden Calf of Bristol? Its 2018 and we're still here debating over cuss words lol. 

Who is debating over cuss words? Not me....