• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ludwig23

Advice for young men coming out of highschool

If I could go back I would do this route instead of  going to college to play football and waste time and 50k $. This is coming from a guy that thought he had life all figured out . 

Step 1.

Don't ever do drugs , yes weeds a drug and it cost me 50k$ . Basically I had a full ride to Rutgers university to play football . Went through there camp and I was redshirted and didn't play at all during the season . While being away from home for the first time in a different state I went crazy , I was partying getting drunk every night and smoking weed . Lasted a couple weeks and got arrested having a quarter of weed on me . Boom just like that i lost my scholar ship and was kicked off the football team . Which wasn't working out for me at all I sucked , college is a lot different then highschool , everyone is just as big and everyone is much much better then you . Coming from a good North Carolina highschool football  team didn't do me any well I was basIcally the nakumura of linebackers those line men would lay me out . But then I stayed at Rutgers for another two years . No job and would just take out so much student loans . I had in mind that if you claim bankruptcy you can get it of it so I was taking out so much loans to live with my party life style of buying bottles at clubs and partying in New Brunswick every night . Rented my own house with 2 roomates . Fun time but i ended up failing out of Rutgers and home to sweet caroline Ludwig comes 

Step 2. 

Don't get married early . I married this girl I knew from highschool . We never dated in highschool but we fooled around . Dated her for her good looks and married her . I got a great job as a local truck driver for Pepsi And I bought my own house with my wife . This would continue until last year where I come home with my co worker I invited for dinner for only to find my wife getting split roasted by two young college kids . So we get divorced and the messed up system that is rigged for girls made her keep the damn house I have spent my life savings on . Crazy right . 

Step 3. 

Control anger at work , just suck it up , youre getting paid . I had a rough week and I ended up punching my boss in the face and I got arrested for assault , lost my job and got sued  for a couple thousand. 

Step 4.

never drink and drive  . I lost my license for a while and I can never ever become a truck driver again , something that I loved to do . 

Step5. *****  after highschool football season is over ( if you play ) get a job and save that money up 

step 6 .. at graduation quit that job and take a month and go travel and party hard as f with that money you saved , you earned it 

step 7 after living it up join the military and list active and do 4 years 

step 8 after the military get a job in law enforcement or fire department. You won't need any college because you served and after you secured that job you can go to college for free and get a great degree and you will be 22 years old making nice $$ and you will have a vast amount of integrity and discipline

long story short . Go the military route instead of being a dumb drunk college kid 

16 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Step 9 Ignore previous 8 steps from Ludwig

What are you talking about,  he manages my finances.

• Pie 2
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

I do agree with student loans.  Go to a school you can afford and work hard once you get a job.   The school you went to makes no difference if you aren’t a hard worker.   

make sure to go to 4 year college and then get masters degree right after. buy a house as soon as you can since it is a good investment and always better than throwing away money on renting. Don't participate in 401k it's just a scam by the employer. Whatever you do, don't open 457 if available. Take out a 30 year mortgage and refi every 3 years. Always buy luxury cars, never lease, you get what you pay for and the repairs, if any are cheap on luxury cars, expecially bmws. Eat 6 small meals per day to keep your metabolism reved and keep it low fat, high grain, and lots of soy and lean meat.

3 hours ago, Moose Hoover said:

make sure to go to 4 year college and then get masters degree right after. buy a house as soon as you can since it is a good investment and always better than throwing away money on renting. Don't participate in 401k it's just a scam by the employer. Whatever you do, don't open 457 if available. Take out a 30 year mortgage and refi every 3 years. Always buy luxury cars, never lease, you get what you pay for and the repairs, if any are cheap on luxury cars, expecially bmws. Eat 6 small meals per day to keep your metabolism reved and keep it low fat, high grain, and lots of soy and lean meat.

Can't tell if you're joking or serious.  Good job either way. 

• The D 1

27 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Can't tell if you're joking or serious.  Good job either way. 

if you eat eggs, throw out the yolk. the nutrition is in the whites and the yolk will cause inflamation plus clog up your arteries with cholesterol. Don't manage your investments yourself...whatever you do, stay away from low cost index funds...they barely return anything. Contact a financial advisor and allow him to manage it for you since he is the professional. Don't worry about expense ratios, you'll make so much more with a professional managing that it won't matter.

make sure to vaccinate your children and pets to the fullest extent. if you get cancer, start chemo and radiation immediately. get a mammogram, xray, cat scan, prostate exam, colonoscopy twiced per year starting at age 30 just to be on the safe side. They are completely safe and again, leave the medicine to the professionals, do not question them. Never allow your bare feet to touch the earth, you'll get worms. Always use hand sanitizer and clorox wipes to kill the evil bacteria and make sure to wear the strongest spf sunscreen to protect against those harmful uv rays. Always wear dark sunglasses too.

ban guns and all rifle magazines and handgun clips. make sure people can't get bullets. don't waste your time meditating, that is hippy propaganda. always work chest on mondays.

also, the best time to go to the pool is on labor day. cheapest travel day is day before thanksgiving. best time to go to olive garden is on mothers day.

1) Yeah I don't think weed is good for the 18 year old brain. Or 15 year old. Get that brain developed before you do any real weed.

2) Yes don't generally. The chick you gave it to at 15 will be absurdly different at 23. Evaluate at 23...and at 28...and at 33.

3) If you are in a place where punching your boss in the face is a thing, please reevaluate it all. That is way beyond getting angry at work.

4) Yes, very few of us are so poor that we can't add on a $9 uber to the beer tab. 

5) 6) I would change that to work until you can travel for 6 months to a year. Go as far away as you can. Fly to Cambodia or Peru or Southern France and just exist in a new culture. It will change you for the better.

7) 8) Military to law enforcement is a whole new thing. I don't like that being the basic option for the guy who did the drugs  and got the DUI and punched a boss and partied for a month. That's an issue. That's the guy pulling me over for speeding. You might be having an angry drug fueled day still pissed off about your college football career. Not comfortable with you advising folks to go down that road.

I'd really prefer you just go be the drunk college kid and get a bachelors degree in sports management instead of being a degenerate and becoming an authority figure because you bailed out of society.

Don’t eat yellow snow or squeeze farts out after 45....you may regret it.

On 7/15/2018 at 1:27 PM, toldozer said:

What are you talking about,  he manages my finances.

I gave a punkin spice cuz there ain't no you're fyckeded pie...

Have sex with everything you possibly can.

3 hours ago, Dex said:

Have sex with everything you possibly can.

So about the possibility of you sitting with us a few games..........

I'm definitely in, and out.

Ludwig, I said it before and I will say it again, you need professional counselling.