• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Thanks to Tepper, Mr. Coleman has business cards

CHARLOTTE – One of the first Carolina Panthers employees David Tepper met was security officer and team ambassador John Coleman, who mans the front desk at Bank of America Stadium.

During a site visit in the midst of the bidding process, Tepper and Coleman hit it off, which is what generally happens when anyone comes into contact with the affable greeter who has worked for the Panthers since 1996.

https://www.panthers.com/news/thanks-to-tepper-mr-coleman-has-business-cards

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

The owner of a franchise taking time to do something nice for a lower level employee...

Nice story.

Seeing our owner connect with employees and the fanbase is fantastic. Honestly, Tepper is passing with flying colors with his ownership so far.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Don’t get me wrong, It’s a nice story. But wasn’t it nice for those cameras to just happened to be there to capture it all....

• Pie 2
  • Poo 5
  • 28-3 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Don’t get me wrong, It’s a nice story. But wasn’t it nice for those cameras to just happened to be there to capture it all....

yoink! 

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Doesn't appear to be a professional camera...

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Doesn't appear to be a professional camera...

Watch the video. There’s a second camera person there waiting with pro gear taking stills. Doesn’t mean Tepper isn’t a great guy.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Tbe said:

In today's society, when isn't their a camera around?

I get what your saying but it would be foolish of the Panthers PR team to not take advantage of that interaction.

More good than harm will come out of it regardless of whether it was a photo op or not.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

You know half those cards are just going into the "Win your office a free lunch" fishbowl at the local Applebee's.

Question is -- does "the office" include all the players? 'Cause that would be a bit of an expensive fishbowl drawing for the restaurant....

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Corporate America can be as much a people business as anything. Dock workers can move up into management if they build relationships and prove themselves. I think Tepper would understand everyone has the potential to be an asset. No one should be considered "just a".