• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

The weird Trump cult

The only people that still support him check all the boxes for a cult member. Every single one.

Even after yesterday's shameful press conference, they see nothing wrong.

So, don't ever expect the 20% or so of our most delusional public to ever turn on him. Sad that the rest of the Republicans also feel the need to pander to those strange folks.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

There are a few representatives on this very forum.

...and each one of them has like 4 alts.

Just imagine the reaction if any Democratic President had surrendered so shamelessly to Putin on a world stage. Impeachment would already have begun before Air Force One landed back in the states. The cravenness of Republicans in Congress to allow this to continue will be a permanent stain on the GOP and will answer any question of the Republican party representing any notion of strength or patriotism.

Edited by Greatman77
  • Pie 4

25 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The only people that still support him check all the boxes for a cult member. Every single one.

Even after yesterday's shameful press conference, they see nothing wrong.

So, don't ever expect the 20% or so of our most delusional public to ever turn on him. Sad that the rest of the Republicans also feel the need to pander to those strange folks.

They won't turn on him.  He started prepping them day 1 for his corrupt and treasonous ways.....that he knows will come to light. 

He will just want them to shout lies!  Deep state! Fake News!  And they will. 

Art of the con.  Only thing Trump has been good at.  Reality is the con for Trump has always only worked on a select percentage of folks.....hence why he has failed at literally everything he has ever done in the end when his lies slowly out him. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

Just imagine the reaction if any Democratic President had surrendered so shamelessly to Putin on a world stage. Impeachment would already have begun before Air Force One landed back in the states. The cravenness of Republicans in Congress to allow this to continue will be a permanent stain on the GOP and will answer any question of the Republican party representing any notion of strength or patriotism.

Obama wouldn't of been impeached for yesterday....because he already would have been impeached long before he could of gotten that far. 

Heck, I it isn't just Obama.  I think every recent POTUS would have been impeached by now.  Prior POTUS' didn't hijack a party and groom a healthy 20% cult following.....that 20% cult following is literally all Trump cares about because it is essentially what stops Republicans from doing what they want.  Ending his presidency because he is unfit.  Which is most of Congress actually believes.  That 20% cult however keeps Republicans complacent because they still need those dumbasses post Trump

• Pie 1

Trump is a traitor, is no other way to frame it. at this point i dont give a poo about liberals or conservatives. you are either with Trump or you are an american. 

• Pie 7

Sadly I have several family members that belong to the cult. Their only sources of information are Fox news, the Blaze, and OAN. I hear them groaning that the media isn't giving Trump a chance, had my mother honestly tell me she's not sure Obama is a US citizen a full year after the whole birther thing started. I can't even have a discussion with them because they are coming from a point of view so detached from facts and reality it's like trying to argue with a child about an imaginary friend. However it is in there mind is the truth, facts be damned. I've lost all respect for them and sometimes wonder if they were always like this and I was just too young or naive to notice, or if it's just progressed as they got older. I can't be in a room with them and relatives or their friends because it becomes a Fox and friends episode when they get together.

In 30 years, this presidency will be used as an example in a psychology a class, etc., about how to brainwash the masses.

• Pie 5

38 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Trump is a traitor, is no other way to frame it. at this point i dont give a poo about liberals or conservatives. you are either with Trump or you are an american. 

Trumpers put forth great effort to keep everything a "partisan" issue.  Fact is, very little of this stuff is partisan at this point.    

Most Trumpers aren't conservative and the horrific things Trump does has little to do with Republican/Democrat views.  He is just an unAmerican POTUS...and uses his cult to impact Republicans in office in silence.  Entering that conversation is really pointless at this point.   

Trump isn't conservative.  Neither is what drives his cult base.   They just want to paint everything as R vs D because it helps distract from what it really is about. 

they are just reading his thread and laughing at how triggered he is because its just so funny...and never seems to get old regardless of what he's upset about. Just wait till Trump actually shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, that will really piss those snowflake libtards right off.

Edited by cookinwithgas

Congress has the power to reign in the president's power yet they dont. We really need to limit what actions any President can do and negotiate.  This is a democracy not a authoritarian society. 

• Pie 1