• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

update: still legal to murder black people in florida

"This will go to the state attorney. Drejka will not be charged [and] will not be arrested by us," Sheriff Gualtieri said. "The state attorney will review it and either he’ll concur or not. And, if he concurs, then there’ll be no charge. Period. If he doesn’t concur, then he’ll make a determination as to what to do with it. And, if he feels like he can overcome that heavy burden at a Stand Your Ground hearing of proving by clear and convincing evidence that Drejka was not entitled to use force in this circumstance, then that’s the state attorney’s determination to make."

According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, around 3:28 p.m. Thursday, Britany Jacobs, 24, was sitting in her car in a handicapped parking space outside a Circle A Food Store while her boyfriend Markeis McGlockton, 28, and their son Markeis McGlockton Jr., 5, went into the store.

While the father and son were in the store, Jacobs was approached by Michael Drejka, 47, police said. The two then got into an argument because of where Jacobs was parked, according to police.

"According to witnesses, McGlockton exited the store and walked over to Drejka who was still arguing with Jacobs in the parking lot. Witnesses say McGlockton forcibly pushed Drejka causing Drejka to fall to the ground. Witnesses told detectives that Drejka was on the ground when he took out a handgun and fired one single round at McGlockton striking him in the chest," police said in a statement.

"[It's] sad to see [McGlockton] die in front of his son. ... For a parking lot [space.] For a stupid reason. Just to argue, just to find someone to argue with,” said store owner Ali Selous, who told ABC News affiliate WFTS-TV that McGlockton was in the store buying candy for Markeis Jr.

Deputies transported Drejka to the North District Station to be interviewed by detectives, who also took possession of Drejka's handgun. Drejka had a valid Florida concealed weapons license, police said.

Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which was enacted in 2005, allows residents to use force, including deadly force, if they "reasonably believe" they are at risk of death or great bodily harm. The law specifies that people have "no duty to retreat" from their homes or vehicles if they feel threatened.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/gunman-parking-space-shooting-charged-stand-ground-law/story?id=56715356

• Pie 1

Key statement. Stand Your Ground should not apply, he was not in his home, or vehicle. He also started the arguement.

As well he placed his gun in his vehicle, to try and invoke Stand Your Ground.

Drejka is fuged. Mark my words.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

And that’s enough evidence to throw this fuger in jail, if that person that was threatened can testify in a court of law.

Just now, Harbingers said:

And that’s enough evidence to throw this fuger in jail, if that person that was threatened can testify in a court of law.

but can you prove he didn't Fear For His Life?

sheriff sure seems to think this one's A Good Shoot

Hopefully someone will stand their ground and cap his ass when this murderer gets off free. 

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

but can you prove he didn't Fear For His Life?

sheriff sure seems to think this one's A Good Shoot

Doesn’t matter what happened there, as long as they can get this to jury trial, even civil suit if they can prove without a doubt he threatened to shoot another person verbally. Douchebag neighborhood watch guys ruling goes out the window. Then they can take him on criminal charges and lock this angry fug up for good.

3 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Hopefully someone will stand their ground and cap his ass when this murderer gets off free. 

That’s the thing, if he threatened someone previously over the same thing with verbal intent to kill. It’s over for this guy. Stand Your Ground goes out the window.

That sickens me they would cut it before the shot. People need to see what guns can do. 

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That sickens me they would cut it before the shot. People need to see what guns can do. 

im fine with it cutting there. i've commented on and posted videos of shootings before but it makes me very uncomfortable to see. we know what they can do. the victim obviously didn't deserve to be shot and if we can talk about it without his body being paraded on the news without his consent then i think that's ok. i used to think it was powerful to show videos and photos but not anymore. too many murders have been gleefully defended in the face of brutal video. im ok with it if those creeps cant get off to video of the actual shooting.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

im fine with it cutting there. i've commented on and posted videos of shootings before but it makes me very uncomfortable to see. we know what they can do.

We being the key word. A lot of people don’t. I have never been to war or conflict. 

But I will never forget the picture a mother was holding up during a Bush impeachment rally in DC. Her sons face blown apart by a 50 Cal. + shrapnel. One eye half there everything else gone above the eyes. (I was working as a video crew and under 18 at the time)

These are the realities. However I’m am in complete agreement is difficult to watch and sickening in itself. I just think we need to stop being PG for the “sake” of the children and call a spade a spade. 

I also agree with keeping it out of the hands of Pinko Commies and Creeps.

Edited by Harbingers

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We being the key word. A lot of people don’t. I have never been to war or conflict. 

But I will never forget the picture a mother was holding up during a Bush impeachment rally in DC. Her sons face blown apart by a 50 Cal. + shrapnel. One eye half there everything else gone above the eyes. (I was working as a video crew and under 18 at the time)

These are the realities. However I’m am in complete agreement is difficult to watch and sickening in itself. I just think we need to stop being PG for the “sake” of the children and call a spade a spade. 

it's not just for the sake of children. on some level it normalizes it. idk death and suffering is pretty powerful stuff and not always in a good way and i think the video tells us all we need to know in this instance. im not fully opposed to it, i just think it's complicated and not always necessary

• Pie 1

it's not just for the sake of children. on some level it normalizes it. idk death and suffering is pretty powerful stuff and not always in a good way and i think the video tells us all we need to know in this instance. im not fully opposed to it, i just think it's complicated and not always necessary

I think in this instance since it isn’t graphic(blood, guts, horror level, not talking in general.) we shouldn’t cut the fact short. Because since the video is ended there, you know those pinko commies are going to make every arguement possible. That’s what I don’t want to see happen. I don’t want to see this buried. I want to see justice for this dude, who obviously did nothing wrong besides push a dude who was yelling at his girl. Who wouldn’t protect your girl. 

The whole thing is just fuged up and pisses me off. Sigh. And that kid.