• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
CRA

Russian NRA spy

Not bold prediction...

Trump will make sure she gets out of jail and back to Russia.  Republcians largely will maybe do some lip service but they will actually give it the green light. 

US politicians in DC has eagerly taken in a lot Russian money.  That is what that indictment is really about....Russia funneling money to US politicians (which is bigger than Trump).  Trump just matters most because he is POTUS. 

also...anyone notice how the once Russian hawk Bolton is extremely un-Bolton like now that he re-emerged from the gutter? Kinda weird while he was in the gutter, he was actually in Russian propaganda videos courtesy of this little red head. 

Money trumps most men’s politics when it comes down to it.  Which is why Russia has been playing this long game all over the world 

From the Interwebs ...

Butina traveled to the United States in April 2015 with Alexander Torshin, then the Russian Central Bank deputy governor, and they took part in separate meetings with Fischer and Sheets to discuss U.S.-Russian economic relations during Democratic former President Barack Obama's administration.

Maybe Trump won't let her walk afterwall. Her meetings were under Obama's watch.

Edited by Still Brooklyn

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Cicero  42 BC

Maria Butina, the Russian woman charged in federal court last week with acting as an unregistered agent of her government, received financial support from Konstantin Nikolaev, a Russian billionaire with investments in U.S. energy and technology companies, according to a person familiar with testimony she gave Senate investigators.

Butina told the Senate Intelligence Committee in April that Nikolaev provided funding for a gun rights group she represented, according to the person. A spokesman for Nikolaev confirmed that he was in contact with her as she was launching the gun rights group in Russia between 2012 and 2014. He declined to confirm whether Nikolaev gave her financial support.

Nikolaev’s fortune has been built largely through port and railroad investments in Russia. He also sits on the board of American Ethane, a Houston ethane company that was showcased by President Trump at an event in China last year, and is an investor in a Silicon Valley start-up.

Nikolaev has never met Trump, according to his spokesman.

However, Nikolaev’s son Andrey, who is studying in the United States, volunteered in the 2016 campaign in support of Trump’s candidacy, according a person familiar with his activities. Nikolaev was spotted at the Trump International Hotel in Washington during Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, according to two people aware of his presence.

washpo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russian-billionaire-with-us-investments-backed-alleged-agent-maria-butina-according-to-a-person-familiar-with-her-senate-testimony/2018/07/22/dcaa7f48-8c58-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html?utm_term=.1d90e64c09b2

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

From the Interwebs ...

Maybe Trump won't let her walk afterwall. Her meetings were under Obama's watch.

Are you criticizing Obamas opinion on how to deal with it? 1984 thought police 

10 hours ago, rodeo said:

Are you criticizing Obamas opinion on how to deal with it? 1984 thought police 

I'm not criticizing anything in that post. Nice attempt though. You have a nice grudge memory.

Obama more than likely wasn't even aware of her, or anyone who was actively meeting with her in 2015.

3 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

I'm not criticizing anything in that post. Nice attempt though. You have a nice grudge memory.

Obama more than likely wasn't even aware of her, or anyone who was actively meeting with her in 2015.

now you're criticizing MY opinion? good grief i feel really under attack right now.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

now you're criticizing MY opinion? good grief i feel really under attack right now.

See, the reason I tend to take breaks from the TB is that we'd just go on for days and days, back and forth, quoting one another and responding in kind in instances like this. It really is boring after a while. You seem to like it though? So ... I await your notification.

Just now, Still Brooklyn said:

See, the reason I tend to take breaks from the TB is that we'd just go on for days and days, back and forth, quoting one another and responding in kind in instances like this. It really is boring after a while. You seem to like it though? So ... I await your notification.

i'm sorry this is going to literally be every post you make for the rest of your life in the TB. you posted the most absolutely idiotic take in the history of the world.

The second you become critical of someone elses opinion, you're bordering on 1984ish "thought crime" territory.

there's no escaping from this. you said it. you said that criticizing someone's opinion is 1984 thought crime territory. now you just trapped yourself into the next 100 years worth of posts where you criticize people being responded to with your quote.