Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, toldozer said:

 Maybe because the game was played at b of a. Just a thought. 

Can we start getting updates on the happening on the Wofford campus since training camp is there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Can we start getting updates on the happening on the Wofford campus since training camp is there?

Get on it,  you aren't doing anything else. 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Most promising and talented US soccer player since Freddy Adu

Disagree, Adu had talent, and was promising.....................at 14 years old. After that, he was ruined. So, that's not a good comparison. He's already the best US Soccer player ever. Yes, I said ever. Because of just this stat below.....................

1144369_imgw968.jpeg

Please, please, do not compare that man to Freddy Adu. That is a complete and utter insult to Pulisic. The best soccer player in United States history. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, in 2022, we'll have our most talented National Team possibly ever. So, get on, because Baseball is dying, and Soccer is the next best American sport. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Disagree, Adu had talent, and was promising.....................at 14 years old. After that, he was ruined. So, that's not a good comparison. He's already the best US Soccer player ever. Yes, I said ever. Because of just this stat below.....................

1144369_imgw968.jpeg

Please, please, do not compare that man to Freddy Adu. That is a complete and utter insult to Pulisic. The best soccer player in United States history. 

Hold your horses. He hasn't accomplished much for the national team. 

Anyway, lots of promising youngsters fade away because they peak too early or make wrong career decisions like joining an elite club too early.

Edited by Car123
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Car123 said:

Hold your horses. He hasn't accomplished much for the national team. 

Anyway, lots of promising youngsters fade away because they peak too early or make wrong career decisions like joining an elite club too early.

See, this is how I can tell you haven't watched Soccer, or do not. What player has accomplished anything for the National team? Landon Donovan? LOL. Dude got us to the Knockout Stage and that's it. Not that great of an accomplishment. Ronaldo hasn't produced anything in the World Cup for Portugal. I will say Messi has at least helped his team get to the Final, but no win. Pulisic has scored 7 goals for country before the age of 19. That should tell you right there he's better than any US player ever. Plus, he's played in a better league than Donovan did too. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Car123 said:

Hold your horses. He hasn't accomplished much for the national team. 

Anyway, lots of promising youngsters fade away because they peak too early or make wrong career decisions like joining an elite club too early.

Real Madrid is trying to buy him at the age of 19.  That’s all anyone need to know.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Real Madrid is trying to buy him at the age of 19.  That’s all anyone need to know.

Yeah, he just wouldn't get any PT with them. He needs to stay with Dortmund and continue to get playing time. In a year or two move to Real. Which is what he wants to do. 

Also, thank you for knowing how good he is. Because, clearly some clowns on here act like they know. But, compared the man to Freddy freaking Adu. JUST LOL. Good God that is bad. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Yeah, he just wouldn't get any PT with them. He needs to stay with Dortmund and continue to get playing time. In a year or two move to Real. Which is what he wants to do. 

Also, thank you for knowing how good he is. Because, clearly some clowns on here act like they know. But, compared the man to Freddy freaking Adu. JUST LOL. Good God that is bad. 

Pulisic is truly special with his speed and cutting ability and dude is only 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

See, this is how I can tell you haven't watched Soccer, or do not. What player has accomplished anything for the National team? Landon Donovan? LOL. Dude got us to the Knockout Stage and that's it. Not that great of an accomplishment. Ronaldo hasn't produced anything in the World Cup for Portugal. I will say Messi has at least helped his team get to the Final, but no win. Pulisic has scored 7 goals for country before the age of 19. That should tell you right there he's better than any US player ever. Plus, he's played in a better league than Donovan did too. 

There are continental tournaments. Ronaldo just won the 2016 Euro with Portugal. 

Wow, 7 goals. Like I said many youngsters fade away. I want Pulisic to succed, but it's too early to crown him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Real Madrid is trying to buy him at the age of 19.  That’s all anyone need to know.

 

That would be a terrible move for him. He might not get enough game time for someone with huge potential. A move to Real in 2 or 3 years would be better.

He should stay with Dortmound for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Car123 said:

There are continental tournaments. Ronaldo just won the 2016 Euro with Portugal. 

Wow, 7 goals. Like I said many youngsters fade away. I want Pulisic to succed, but it's too early to crown him.

Yeah, the Euro with Ronaldo puts him over Messi in my opinion. But, that's it. Also, he was injured for the majority of that tournament. Not to mention, Portugal finished 3rd in their group and somehow got into the knockout stage. 

It's not early to crown Pulisic. He's the best player in American history, point, blank, period. End of discussion. I don't know one person that would put another American above him. He's already done well in a better league than any other American has been in, and already has 7 goals internationally. Even Eddie Johnson said he's the greatest American ever. 

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/christian-pulisic-the-best-american-player-training-eddie-johnson-borussia-dortmund-509514.jsp

 

Edited by JakeDel5674

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,483
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Turnip
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      142,404
    • Total Posts
      4,557,669
×