• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Good evening, all!

I submitted for 4 tickets for next Friday and ticket exchange only spit out 3. Two of the tickets are next to each other and the third is a few rows down. The extra seat is in section 103 row 2. Wanted to post here first as I don’t have any single buddies in town to pass the extra off to. Sure “it’s only fan fest” but the seats are phenomenal. First come first serve if anyone is interested.

58 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Do they sell beer at fan fest?

They should. I believe they have in years past.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Do they sell beer at fan fest?

They did last year and liquor is served on the club level.

If anyone has 4 tickets they don't think they'll end up using let me know, I'd like to purchase. (I am aware Ticketmaster still has 500 level tickets available...not exactly interested in those).

Thanks!

PS I totally don't expect to hear from anyone.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

If anyone has 4 tickets they don't think they'll end up using let me know, I'd like to purchase. (I am aware Ticketmaster still has 500 level tickets available...not exactly interested in those).

Thanks!

PS I totally don't expect to hear from anyone.

Plenty of folks on the street selling tickets a couple years ago. Kind of chapped my ass a little seeing as how they were free at the time.

15 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Plenty of folks on the street selling tickets a couple years ago. Kind of chapped my ass a little seeing as how they were free at the time.

There are seats on eBay for like $75+

Ridiculous 

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

Ridiculous 

People are scum.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Ridiculous 

Geez. I got 5 and I’d sell them to you for $60 a piece. ;) 8th/9th row begind end zone. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

Ridiculous 

That's what happens when you start charging for the privilege of watching practice. Scalpers probably own about half of the tickets right now. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That's what happens when you start charging for the privilege of watching practice. Scalpers probably own about half of the tickets right now. 

Scalpers were taking advantage when the tickets were free in 2016. First come first serve option was a frenzy for these ass clowns. Only way to limit it is to open the gates like they did in 2015 but then you are talking about capacity concerns.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

Geez. I got 5 and I’d sell them to you for $60 a piece. ;) 8th/9th row begind end zone. 

Lolol

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

Scalpers were taking advantage when the tickets were free in 2016. First come first serve option was a frenzy for these ass clowns. Only way to limit it is to open the gates like they did in 2015 but then you are talking about capacity concerns.

Yep. That’s why there’s been @ $5 charge last year and this year. No one is paying $75 for a fan fest ticket. Even if that’s a price on eBay but the $5 causes most scalpers to say it’s not worth buying tickets hoping people will pay to go to a practice. Free tickets, definitely scalable. No risk. 

• Pie 1