• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Deadly

All Things Conservative - Thread

10 minutes ago, Deadly said:

The tweet involves President Trump, who's a conservative, so it applies. 

i didn't mean the tweet. it was in reference to you calling my contributions to this thread "spam"

if you dont want all things conservative then dont call the thread all things conservative

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i didn't mean the tweet. it was in reference to you calling my contributions to this thread "spam"

if you dont want all things conservative then dont call the thread all things conservative

My apologies.  

It appears I'm not allowed to change the title of this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Deadly said:

Will do, thanks! 

what would you like it changed to? i'm heading to bed but let me know and i'll try to get it in the morning.

this is actually awesome. i am really interested to see what conservatives think. show us your stuff guys don't be shy at all

I don't get the OP.  46% is bad.  46% isn't even good by Trump's bad standard. 

Polling with Trump is basically pointless.  His base simply isn't going to move.  He will gain or lose a little each way but overall he is normalizing crazy.  So we see a slight impact of that normalization.  Nothing else. 

But Trump will never be able to achieve decent numbers.  An actual impossibility.  He panders to his base....which isn't the Dem or the old GOP.   He gives zero fugs about Americans as a whole.  He just cares about those he can use and manipulate.   

also OP needs to edit thread title before I do it.  Should read All Things Trump.  He isn't conservative nor are his retard base at its core. 

That's right! No one wants to go to war! Let's not let the media, the real enemy of the American people, get us into any stupid conflicts with their explosive rhetoric!

Huh.

10 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't get the OP.  46% is bad.  46% isn't even good by Trump's bad standard. 

Polling with Trump is basically pointless.  His base simply isn't going to move.  He will gain or lose a little each way but overall he is normalizing crazy.  So we see a slight impact of that normalization.  Nothing else. 

But Trump will never be able to achieve decent numbers.  An actual impossibility.  He panders to his base....which isn't the Dem or the old GOP.   He gives zero fugs about Americans as a whole.  He just cares about those he can use and manipulate.   

also OP needs to edit thread title before I do it.  Should read All Things Trump.  He isn't conservative nor are his retard base at its core. 

Obama's approval rating for July 20-26 in 2009 was 56%, with the media on his side.  So with Trump currently at 46% despite the massive scrutiny he receives from the media, the border issues, and the Russia summit, 46% is fairly decent. That's at least how I view it.  Everyone has their own opinion. 

• Beer 1

PORTLAND FOOD CART THAT HELPS THE HOMELESS SHUT DOWN AFTER ALLEGED HARASSMENT FROM OCCUPY ICE PROTESTERS

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/23/portland-food-cart-homeless-ice/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Terrible, just terrible.  Shameless individuals. 

• Beer 1