Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shinner

So.....tell me about Raleigh.

43 posts in this topic

and now see me as damaged goods.

We can rebuild you....we have the technology....come to the South. We'll make you stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings with a single bound.

In da SOUTH baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

I was joking at first, but Zebulon sounds like what you described. It's got 5,000 people and it's a half hour from Raleigh.

Move to Pinehurst. Join one of the golf courses. And invite me to play for free every weekend.

Yes, move to Pinehurst. You and I could be neighbors. My FIL can build you a house. Or you can buy one of his existing homes. We are about an hour from Raleigh.

ok..so you want to live in BFE....well according to the map...Sanford, NC is too big...so let's go a little smaller...to Robbins, NC...

Robbins is a little bit extreme BFE...Sanford doesn't look too bad (little more than half the size of Cary and loads smaller than Raleigh).

I was joking at first, but Zebulon sounds like what you described. It's got 5,000 people and it's a half hour from Raleigh.

Hmm.....

Move to Pinehurst. Join one of the golf courses. And invite me to play for free every weekend.

I share Al Czervik's opinion of golf...so no chance of free golf from me unless they turn the courses into an open shooting range.

Yes, move to Pinehurst. You and I could be neighbors. My FIL can build you a house. Or you can buy one of his existing homes. We are about an hour from Raleigh.

Sex cookies! :)

Really....I'm way ahead of myself on this, but still it's good info to have. Thanks, all.

Don't live in Raleigh. Nothing to do.

Uwharrie NF isn't too far away....my Jeep would like to go there :)

What about the High Point, W-S, Greensboro area?

If you can live in Greensboro, please do. I was born there and you should be honored to be in a place close to my birthplace.