• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Name a more impressive Panthers rookie WR than DJ Moore

Don’t want to piss on this thread but Kelvin Benjamin was impressive.

course that was when he was actually in shape

• Pie 7

I wasnt in love with the pick at the time, but I like what he can bring. Him, McCaf, and Samuel bring a lot of weapons to this team. Short crossing routes all day and let them go to work. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Steve Smith and ....

Like Steve Smith's first touch as a Panther, I dream that DJ Moore catches a crossing pattern on his first reception and takes it all the way to pay dirt.

• Pie 1

I don't remember anything about Smith's first preseason game but KB did have a very impressive TD catch in his debut.

I know I was fairly young at the time, but I don't remember Steve Smith for being a WR his rookie year.

• Pie 3

Samuel looked really good last night too. Too bad Cam didn't look Moore's way with the one's and they balled out against backups.

KB if I recall had a lot of garbage time stats his rookie year, in a weird season. I'm feeling DJ is someone who is gonna show up every game.

• Pie 4

It is early, but Moore looked like the best athlete on the field yesterday. Interestingly, the second best athlete appeared to be Samuel. To call it encouraging would be a massive understatement.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1