• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

that would mean she already knew that before she took a job with his administration and said that 'everyone who opposes trump will have to bow down.'

she's an opportunist. she had a falling out with trump so she's trying to get some #resitence dollars. i wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth.

i mean it's objectively true he is a massive racist, but everyone who keeps insisting there are apprentice n-word tapes lacks credibility

• Pie 2

Its really hard to who to believe.  She is claiming 15K offered as "hush" money which does fit Trumps pattern.

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Its really hard to who to believe.  She is claiming 15K offered as "hush" money which does fit Trumps pattern.

mark cuban was offering millions of dollars to anyone who released the tapes, so 15k hush money is pennies

You know who has the tapes, Trump because he records everything.

It’s not hard to securely release a tape, it takes about 30 minutes and a few hundred bucks and it won’t ever be able to leave the internet. 

I am so tired of this he said she said bullshit. Just fuging release the dirt if you have it. God damn.

Just now, rodeo said:

mark cuban was offering millions of dollars to anyone who released the tapes, so 15k hush money is pennies

Her claim is its part of the apprentice tapes which are under lock down by Mark Burnett

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Because the tape she’s talking about is trumps recording. 

2 minutes ago, tondi said:

Sounds legit. 

Trump knows the "best people".   

In an excerpt of her book, Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House, the 44-year-old reality star lifts the lid on her relationship with the president and alleges that he often uttered the racial slur while taping his reality TV show The Apprentice.

Her scathing account of the experience as a contestant on the show, revealed in the memoir which The Guardian obtained an advanced copy of, appears to confirm rumours that have been circulating since the 2016 election, indicating there is secretly recorded audio of Trump using offensive language on The Apprentice.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-omarosa-tapes-n-word-the-apprentice-racist-white-house-us-president-a8486441.html

26 minutes ago, rodeo said:

that would mean she already knew that before she took a job with his administration and said that 'everyone who opposes trump will have to bow down.'

she's an opportunist. she had a falling out with trump so she's trying to get some #resitence dollars. i wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth.

i mean it's objectively true he is a massive racist, but everyone who keeps insisting there are apprentice n-word tapes lacks credibility

It’s Trump. It wouldn’t surprise me

7 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Trump knows the "best people".   

I don't need to hear Trump uttering racial slurs on tape to know he is a throwback behind the scenes bigot. He's spent decades establishing that just through his real estate dealings alone. This isn't even beginning to mention his behavior as president.

Omarosa is just as terrible of a person as he is for continuing to work for him and enable him while knowing what she knew. Now that she's no longer able to profit off of him she's one of his most outspoken critics. Not buying it, she had no issue sacrificing her dignity by keeping quiet in exchange for exposure and money. She has to live with that now, so she can spare everyone the sob story.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

I don't need to hear Trump uttering racial slurs on tape to know he is a throwback behind the scenes bigot. He's spent decades establishing that just through his real estate dealings alone. This isn't even beginning to mention his behavior as president.

Omarosa is just as terrible of a person as he is for continuing to work for him and enable him while knowing what she knew. Now that she's no longer able to profit off of him she's one of his most outspoken critics. Not buying it, she had no issue sacrificing her dignity by keeping quiet in exchange for exposure and money. She has to live with that now, so she can spare everyone the sob story.

Or if she has a tape, just release it. Don’t wait for money. The courts will make sure there is recompense.  

• Pie 1