• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KB_fan

Sirles? Can anyone give a rundown of how he played?

I couldn't remember seeing or hearing anything of Sirles last night, though watching on a small screen it's not always easy to see who has subbed in for the Panthers after the 1s leave.

I wasn't even sure he'd played at all, but checked the gamebook, and yes, he played 16 snaps - same number as Gilbert, so I'm assuming he joined the line when Gilbert came in.

What position did he play?  How did he look?  Obviously if he was against Miami's 3rd & 4th string it doesn't tell us much, but I'd like to know if he's showing anything....

He played RG when Turner went out. Didn't notice him that much which is good for an olineman.  I'd like to see him at RT with Moton at LT with the ones.

• Pie 1

He came in on the 2nd drive of the 2nd quarter when we were down 6-9.

We brought Mahon in at LG,moved Van Roten to center for and subbed in Sirles at RG. We kept both Moton and Kalil on the edges.

Pretty uneventful set of snaps for him. 2, 3 and out drives, and then the final drive that ended with the Thomas TD.  Akeem Spence beat him to apply pressure on the play where pass interference was called on the pass attempt to Funchess.  

Hopefully we can see more of him next week

• Pie 3